1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 2/13/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 13, 2013.

1. OpportunityCost

*be due

2. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

This aint soccer. If it was Russell Westbrook or Cp3 imagined what would happened even if it was accidental.

3. Hous-TO-n

Hous-TO-n Member

One guy from left use his leg to block lin to make him flop. The other guy intentionally kicked hard at lin but misjudged the distance.
    It is lucky that lin is 1 feet away, or he will be serious injured

4. SirKen

SirKen Member

I doubt it.

5. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

Harden and TD was out Delf was a non factor we just have 2 hope by the time playoffs start we can compete with the top 4 teams

6. OpportunityCost

True, but I don't think the desire to be treated fairly is restricted to kids.

7. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AcegYF_Ti78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

at 2:28 mark...

8. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Harden is our only tough guy. You see him run people over like a tank to score to the point of were they part like the red sea so he can get an easy layup. He also got in Ray Allens face and started jawing at him. That's what we need.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Do you really think McHale should treat every player similarly? I hope this stuff with Lin hasn't gone as far as abuse, but yelling at him and not others is okay as long as there is purpose. (In my book... which I seriously need to write, otherwise I should stop referencing it so much.)

10. jeddah

jeddah Member

It also applies to some other fans here where they put Harden above the team...So let's be fair with everybody... you couldn't see a Harden rant here even though he exceeds everybody in TO's...If we called out his TO, we are easily labelled as LOF..if we called out his unnecessary ISO, we are labelled LOF....if we called out McHale for his rotations and misuse of Lin we are labelled LOF..If we called out Mchale for his tough love ( bias ) against Lin we are labelled LOF..

What else can Lin fan do, everything we say are considered excessive blind love for Lin even though we merely states something we notice..we do feel sad too when the team loses...what's the point of having a great stat when your team is at the bottom of well..

11. ahhh

ahhh Member

Probably just for today. Even with a healthy Harden we would likely still lose. The Clippers played with sub-par effort and it was still basically a blowout game.

The only thing I didn't like about today's game is the mindset of the players. Other than Parsons, Lin, and D-Mo, no one was even competing. Maybe it's the players themselves or the coaches not preparing the players. The first quarter play was obvious, everyone was ready to give the game away.

12. Samo

Samo Member

Speak for yourself, don't speak for fans around the world. I have faith in Lin. I won't judge him by one or two games, or even one or two seasons. And I think he is going very well now and capable of more.

13. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

We're gonna start having Dmo-only haters soon. :p

14. OpportunityCost

If it has a good purpose, I think it's okay.

15. Grigori

Grigori Member

I only saw 2 "bad" 3 point attempts out of the 25 we took. Most of them were without even a hand in the shooter's face. They got good looks outside. They were just not knocking them down tonight.

16. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Jeremy's face fouling Deandre Jordan's hand.
    [​IMG]

Moment after Jeremy's face kicked Hollins' foot.
    [​IMG]

Jeremy's crotch offensively fouling Griffin's hand.
    [​IMG]

PPat's defense hard at work. :cool:
    [​IMG]

Can you believe he's real? ♥
    [​IMG]

17. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

Well this game looked worse that the final score showed. But at the end of the day, people only talked about the final score. So no blown-out against a tough Clippers is a moral victory in my book :grin:. Hope Harden and Lin get good rest for their respective injuries during this ASG break.

We will kick some butts in the second half of the season! Go Rockets! :cool:

18. figment

figment Member

Yes, no other Rocket is willing to risk injury to score. :)

19. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

It's called inconsistency by the coaching staff. If the coach is going to yell at you for making a bad play, then the coach better damn well yell at all the other players making the same mistakes on the court. Have you ever seen McHale yell at Chandler or Hardin for turning the ball over more than Lin?

1 person likes this.
  20. SirKen

SirKen Member

I find it hard to believe considering all the coaching decisions from McHale are sketchy at best.