1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 2/10/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2013.

1. youngduck

youngduck Member

This game was suppose to be a WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel terrible right now.

waited all day to watch this game.

ugh............................

:mad::mad::mad:

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Then correct myself... he did well as a rookie then

3. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

WAS is no joke now with Wall back.... This is how losing streaks start with losing to a team you should beat, a trap game... Last time was NO.

4. Cautiously_Op

Cautiously_Op Member

What Hayes does is what Houston needs in a #4 spot. He won this game for the Kings with what he did after he came in around nine and a half minutes in the 4th. Houston was still up 9 or 10 points. In that stretch to about the three minute mark, he played excellent physical defense and grabbed 6 rebounds, which really helped to open up the game for his teammates, and totally changed the flow and how the Kings players played, especially their PG.

This was a game Houston should have won, but lost because of defensive weakness in some of the team’s positions. Too many lost rebounds and really loose defense inside the paint.

I am still not sold on Houston becoming a really good team until defense is improved by multiple players, and that #4 spot has a huge upgrade.

5. EarlIII

EarlIII Member

Idiot. Lin gets called for a foul and had to sit down with 5. Rockets were still up by 8 when Lin leaves at at the 7:58 minute mark. Then the Kings go on a 12-5 run to tie it at 100. Watch the game next time.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

6 game losing streak. Washington with wall will beat us.

7. Type Raba

Type Raba Member

this aldrich experiment has got to end. why did mchale give up on smith? sure he fouls too much but that can be taught. his physical presence? god given...

8. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

basically Beverly is Lin is December Lin has progressed sooo much his D is mo betta, FG% mo betta 3pt % mo betta and fouls out?

9. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

Cmon bro, I'm a Lin fan too but Beverly played a good game. These are the typesof posts that create more fuel LOHs.

3-6 FG 6 points 8 assists 5 rebounds in only 18:46. That's a great statline for minutes played.

10. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

That 6th foul on Lin was legit. Hip checking hasn't been allowed in the NBA for a long time.
    We had the game but didn't execute at the end. It would not have been close if we had been shooting the ball well but we weren't.
    Warriors gonna get owned on Tuesday.

11. Bball_4life

Bball_4life Member

I hope you were taking JHolmes and not me.

12. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

Love it LOL

13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

It's true we did blow this game should of easily closed this one out

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Adam Silver , the dude who he "Hand Picked" is pretty much the same.

15. houtown

houtown Member

A lethargic Greg Smith seems more efficient than Cole Aldridge. But cant blame Cole, he plays hard at least.

16. New

You know they substituted Thompson and Cousins' back at the same time, right?

17. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Beverly is not ready for prime time. TD is up and down but I trust him more out there more than Beverly. It's huge that TD is hurt right now.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That lockout season wasn't much of a season in my books :cool: especially for rookies

19. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

The three times Harden got hammered in the last two minutes were legit, too.

I'm fine with the 6th foul on Lin, so long as you're going to go by the book on the other end and give Harden the same courtesy. Don't give me the "no blood, no foul" logic on one end (on shooting plays, at that) and then whistle a non-shooting hip check on the other.

20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

lucky win for Sac

next!