1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 2/8/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 7, 2013.

1. pnr

pnr Member

And he did it in 26 min :)

2. lookabove

lookabove Contributing Member

Rockets had season high FG% 59.5%.

Last time Rocket shot this well was 2010-12-03 HOU @ MEM W 127-111.

3. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

lol his stats are all wrong ppatt didnt get 11 rebounds, nor did lin have 10 assists/rebounds, morayyy is confussedddd

4. roxxy

roxxy Member

Team highlights up yet by Baiyan? Missed the game.

5. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

You are trying to compare the expectations of a 3rd string PG to that of your starting PG.

6. LivinLikeLarry

I would also like to see more Beverly at the backup point with Toney playing backup SG. Andersen had a good first game but since has just been meh, making some crucial mistakes along the way. Hopefully the TD injury isn't anything too major.

7. lookabove

lookabove Contributing Member

FGA not rebounds or assists

8. roxxy

roxxy Member

His stats are FGM/FGA

9. Convictedstupid

Not sure if serious?

He is saying the points on shots. Parsons 20 points on 14 shots. Patterson 16 points on 11 shots etc.

10. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

You can even go further back, in his past 18 games he has shot 38.6% (not counting today)

11. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

k ppls, got it, no need to repeat it to me 3 times in a row

12. Bball_4life

Bball_4life Member

What I notice most about Harden's recent games is that he is more efficient and he shares the ball more often. Since PPat called him out, he does not seem to force shots anymore and passes more; so as a result his FG% has gone up and his assists as well. But yet he is still getting his points - I think this new Harden is awesome.

13. Skyhoop

Skyhoop Member

I'm really glad we have PatBev for injury insurance to step in for TD. I'm not sure the team would be in quite as good shape if it was Machado (Machado puts in the effort, but he still needs quite a bit of seasoning before he's NBA ready).

Considering that it was a blowout and the starters rested, I have no problem with the limited minutes Lin played. Blowouts are a good thing, as is rest.

My one concern is for TD's injury. This is a bad time for him to go down. This close to the trade deadline, a serious injury could hurt his value. And I'd rather have him back for extra depth even if not traded. You can never tell when you will need the depth due to injury or if someone has a bad game or if you need a particular matchup. I'm hoping he comes back healthy quickly and it wasn't a serious injury.

14. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

James. Harden. That is all.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am around.... not that I am a LOF .... but I am kinda his fan

16. PopItRockets

PopItRockets Member

There's a difference between being a Jeremy Lin fan (which I am also) and being a LOF. I root for the team and want whats best for them as sure you do as well. Many people assume things too often you shouldn't be scared of saying your a fan :)

17. New

Stereotype + racism. I guess you are trying to stir things up...

18. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

Amazing game by Harden in all areas - shooting, passing and rebounding. He shared the ball when someone was open and scored at will. Looked like a superstar tonight. Great game for all the other starters as well - the young team is gaining experience and improving dramatically. Hopefully they will peak for the playoffs!

19. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Actually it seems like it's because most of the trolls and haters aren't posting as much. Probably because the team (and him) have been doing pretty well these past few games.

From what I see, the Lin fans aren't that bad. It's the trolls that are the worst as you can see, whenever Lin does poorly, they're out in full force trying to rile things up.

(And many of them pretend to be Lin fans as well, making absurd posts, so don't fall for it)

1 person likes this.
  20. tefunk

tefunk Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.