1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 2/5/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 4, 2013.

1. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Wow the Warriors haven't won in Houston for 5 years.

2. javajam

javajam Contributing Member

Lin doesn't speak mean about others.

3. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

You are seriously the Eddie Curry of posters.

4. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Lol wtf did I just read.

5. instar

instar Member

wow. i didn't expect this. unreal lol.

6. javajam

javajam Contributing Member

Let's ignore (I shouldn't have commented)

7. gold555

gold555 Member

How many teams owned 30+ by us? scary.. but we love it.
    gogogo!

8. Roxs

Roxs Member

This was how the script went tonight:

3rd Quarter:

#17 (7:07): Chandler Parsons makes three point jumper (Jeremy Lin assists) (Ties Toyota Center Record at the time)
    #18 (1:38): Toney Douglas makes 24-foot three point jumper (Breaks Toyota Center Record at the time)

4th Quarter

#19 (10:04): Marcus Morris makes 24-foot three point jumper (James Anderson assists) (Ties Franchise Record at the time)
    #20 (9:07): Jeremy Lin makes three point jumper (Chandler Parsons assists) (Breaks Rockets Franchise Record at the time)
    #21 (8:30): Marcus Morris makes 24-foot three point jumper (Jeremy Lin assists)
    #22 (4:20): Patrick Beverley makes 24-foot three point jumper (James Anderson assists)
    #23 (3:41): Donatas Motiejunas makes three point jumper (Patrick Beverley assists) (Ties NBA Record)

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

[​IMG]

10. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Jeremy Lin said Rockets "meant no disrespect." Said before GSW started intentionally fouling, command was given not to take another shot</p>&mdash; Marcus Thompson (@gswscribe) <a href="https://twitter.com/gswscribe/status/299006438351708161">February 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Lin: "Only thing I think we need to apologize for was the reaction after the dunk. To be honest, that wasn’t totally classy on our behalf."</p>&mdash; Marcus Thompson (@gswscribe) <a href="https://twitter.com/gswscribe/status/299007291502501889">February 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Yeah... But Pat Beverley has not played for days and had to fight his way back from Russia. I'd give him a break for now.

12. jocar

jocar Member

pm me where you buy ur weed from, I gotta try some

13. AlbanyFan

AlbanyFan Member

Good for Beverly! That was a great dunk for a short guard. He doesn't get much burn anyways, so now he will be remembered!

14. TheRookets

TheRookets Rookie

WOoooooooHHOOOOOOoooooo! Wow! But the coaches need to check Beverly. Great dunk, I have no problem with that, but the taunting was just plain stupid. It's garbage time you idiot. That is why they flagrant fouled your ass. Now you pumped them up. Thanks....

Mooks was standing up for his teammate so his ejection was a good one, but Beverly needs some talkin' to before every team on the NBA goes gunning for us, like we don't have reasons for them to already... smh.

But great win!

15. tor.rocks

tor.rocks Member

Just google his mom. Yup she's a beauty.

16. zazinteractive

got a new sig

17. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Great game. Unfortunately, on to the next one, meaning a tango with one of the best teams in the NBA, the Miami Heat.

18. Screw

Screw Member

anybody know where i can watch this right now?? damn LP didnt have it saved..so effing pissed..

19. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I gotta watch this game. How was David Lee, one of Lin's closest friends in the league? That must of been a royal showdown to lose to one of your best friends.

20. Star

Star Member

Nobody talks about James Anderson? He's great tonight as Delfino's replacement :grin: