1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Gay) Niner: no sweet stuff in the locker room

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by basso, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I'd say the worst part is the fact that they've been discriminated against for so long that they need to have a movement in the first place.

2. roxxfan

roxxfan Member

You know what.....I was raised Catholic and I am Catholic. I have no problems with gay people whatsoever. I wouldn't mind having gay friends, hell even living with ones. Saying it is sick is extremely judgmental. Keep that **** to yourself. Yes, I am no angel, and have made jokes, but when it comes down to it, I love all people, and if you were a true Christian you would do the same. Remember? We are all God's children? Ye who has not sinned, cast the first stone. And yes, I agree with you, the sacrament of marriage is binded between a man and woman. But we were given free will. Smh.

3. Major

Major Member

4. Commodore

Commodore Member

As far as expressing a belief, sure, I could care less, believe what you want. If you believe it, say it.

How that manifests itself in action is another matter (this is basically what Foster said as well).

I don't insist anyone else approve of my lifestyle choices (whatever they may be). If they want to express disapproval or hate me, more power to them, it's a free country.

5. Major

Major Member

Fair enough. I would disagree. I would have much more of a problem with someone going around calling a friend of mine a n****er or a f*g than I do with a gay person asking me not to be hateful towards them.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

because he was a black preacher right? i'm sure you're an ass

never mind that it was the fifities and sixties. did your moma supprot gay rights then?

#66 pgabriel, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  7. BFF

BFF Member

This happened before boys even knew what sexuality was.

If you act like a girl, expect to be ridiculed for it.

As a mature adult, I'm fine with gays, honestly. But, c'mon. It's time for some of y'all to realize that somethings are there because of human nature.

8. BFF

BFF Member

Typing. Learn it.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

because your post is in complete sentences right. not being an ass. learn it

1 person likes this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

its funny to me mlk gets mentioned because what bugs is that no one ever puts pressure on the closeted the guys we all assume are there. It shouldnt matter but if one guy came out it would go a long way to squashing the subject for good. And believe me that takes into account the full ignorance of the league.

11. dookiester

dookiester Member

what does this even mean? why should closeted NFL players have to out themselves if they don't want to, especially when they can expect ridicule at the hands of ignorant peers?

12. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Pretty weak answer from Arian. He is basically saying that he is for discriminating against people because of how they were born with that answer. What a joke that you say it is refreshing to hear that kind of answer as well.

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Well it's good to know you are pro social injustice. With you attitude we would still have black slavery in America and the Nazis would be running Europe.

14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

FTFY.

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I think if there are gay players there is a moral obligation for at least ONE to come out when most people are critical of someone like culliver. Yes in the end relationships are private but if someone is standing up for you can stand up to.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

It's not that easy. What Cully said, I guarantee is how the majority of the guys in NFL locker rooms feel. It's sad, but that's the state of the NFL. They're just not dumb enough to say it on a radio show. The NFL isn't evolved like how the rest of the country is.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

MLK is suppose to shut you up.
    MLK's great contribution nowadays is to cow black folx into being silent on any and all issues.

Black people say something . . .They try to hit us over the head with MLK:confused:
    Sad really . . . just used against those he sought to help.

Rocket River

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i apologize for not quoting specific posts. Im posting from el cheapo mobile. Robbie's response on arian is the perfect example. Its not good enough that foster tries to mind his business he has to stand up for those who wont do it for themselves?

19. juicystream

juicystream Member

These attitudes will change faster as homosexuals come out. I realize why they don't, but somebody will have to initiate it.