1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Timberwolves 1/19/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Right, we need to pass it in to our low post players.

Come back Scola

2. kozmo

kozmo Member

well if he was a little bigger he might be the guy to start down low

3. split41

split41 Member

With the way we've been playing lately, I don't know where our next win is going coming from. For the sake of the rockets, I hope today's game is because of the B2B + Road game + Mid-season wall and not what the team looks like when we've been scouted properly.

The refs sucked in this game also, so whistle-happy.

4. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Go slap yourself in the corner.

5. duteman

duteman Member

so we done with the massive 3 attempts? it's very to sustain offensive output we keep relying on them this heavily.

6. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

Patience is a virtue. Everyone inside this thread, sans a few, need some. We're the youngest team in the league and are going to have stretches like this; it comes with the territory. We also have a bright future (see: Harden, James; Parsons, Chandler; Asik, Omer). Panic setting in should NOT be an option.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Remember 2 weeks ago? me neither.

8. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Just said I said that out of frustration. Everyone does. Can you read either?

9. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

Because Lin is the only one with a TV commercial? :) Unless Rockets' coaches want to destroy TD's confidence or trade him soon, I have no idea why they didn't let TD play either. TD never screwed up in any game I have seen, yet he doesn't get to play.

10. VanityHalfBlack

I really can't take this anymore, I tried very hard to not watch a Rockets game but what else am I going to do??? I wanna see this train-wreck extend to 22 losing streak, hahahah!!!! Goodbye Clutchfans, goodbye!!!!

11. sw847

sw847 Member

I only watched the 4th quarter...but looking at the stats....Jlin and Harden stat line looks like *****. Did they really play as bad as their stats suggest?

Anyway, we need a legit second option, or on some nights as the first option to go along with Harden. Jlin is at best a 3rd or 4th option. Him as our second best player is going to be trouble. He is a facilitator, not someone to create offence IMO

12. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

Where did that high-powered offense go? The worst part of this nightmare is that McHale doesn't seem to have any clue to right the ship.

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Sucks that we lost to probably the worst team in the league and let a couple d leaguers trash us in the process. I mean Chris Johnson? I thought he played for the titans

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's not even about that.

Johnson feasted in the 4th qtr because there was not anyone to put a body on him. He'd just get a rebound, and get fouled because the player on him was too small.

He pretty much won this game for them because McHale didn't have a legit big in the game. It was really that simple.

Then Mchale went EVEN smaller and then guess what happened? Kirilenko started feasting inside.

15. Akim523

Akim523 Member

I replied before reading your post.

16. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

It's not the loss that frustrate us. It's the way they lost, which team they lost to, that are unacceptable.

17. kozmo

kozmo Member

I have no idea about tony either, i thought he was playing pretty well coming off the bench

18. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Well now you ****ing know.

Wow. That was a good argument. Now I'm tired as hell. Well played.

19. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

Fatigue.

20. Hail to the V

Hail to the V Member

This team needs a long weekend at a spa retreat while the coaching staff takes a class on how to coach.