1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steubenville Rape Case

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by So Good, Jan 2, 2013.

1. So Good

So Good Member

I didn't see this anywhere, sorry if I missed the thread if there was one but this is pretty sickening.

The video is hard to watch and the kids keep joking about her being dead and rape jokes. The kid on-camera is going to get owned.

http://deadspin.com/5972527/she-is-...enville-accuser-the-night-of-the-alleged-rape

"The video above was released today by the hacktivist outfit KnightSec, which has been leading the digital crusade in response to the alleged rape of a 16-year-old girl at the hands of two Steubenville (Ohio) High School football players. In the video, Michael Nodianos, a former Steubenville High student and baseball player, talks flippantly about the accuser on the night of the incident.
    Nodianos has been connected to the case since the beginning. His tweets on the night of the alleged rape helped investigators form a hazy picture of what took place that night, and the video here was mentioned in a thorough New York Times story about the case, but was not readily available to the public until now.

The video is over 12 minutes long. It's not very easy to watch. Nodianos tells jokes about how "dead" the alleged victim is and openly and jokingly acknowledges that she has been raped. Some quotes:

He's puttin' a wang in the butthole, dude.

They peed on her. That's how you know she's dead, because someone pissed on her.

They raped her harder than that cop raped Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction.

They raped her quicker than Mike Tyson raped that one girl.

They raped her more than the Duke lacrosse team.

Her puss is about as dry as the sun right now.

It isn't really rape because you don't know if she wanted to or not.

At one point, a voice belonging to someone off-camera says, "Trent and Ma'lik raped someone." The two boys charged in the rape are Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond. It's unclear how many other Steubenville students are in the room at the time, although at least two of them, who remain off-camera, admonish Nodianos for making light of a rape. "What if that was your daughter?" one of them asks. Nodianos replies simply, "But it isn't."

2. VanityHalfBlack

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I don't feel So Good now. :(

D&D material. :eek:

4. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Oh it's much worse. Like a whole entire community cover up.

http://localleaks.blogs.ru/

5. Prince

Prince Member

I support firing squad.

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Holy ****. It's like Varsity Blues to the absolute extreme. That entire town owes it to that girl to completely tear the little bastards involved in that crime apart.

7. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

Read the local leaks article but won't watch the video or look at the pictures. The allegations are pretty damning. The fact that it's not a random girl but an ex of one of the rapists is sick. I hope those little bastards do hard time, and I hope the state or the Feds charge and imprison all of the officials involved. The kid behavior is terrible, but the adults enabling and covering up is just as reprehensible.

8. Raven

Raven Member

These types of cover ups will continue until those committing the cover ups go to prison.

9. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Man that went on way too long nobody stopped and thought maybe this is wrong?

Crazy

10. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

11. dmc89

dmc89 Member

Rapists should be castrated.

12. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

All the little ****heads involved should be thrown into big boy prison. I'm sure they'll learn what rape feels like.

All the parents, coaches, and any of the adults involved in this should be immediately fired and never hired into positions of authority again. Widespread corruption and callous disregard for legal precedent for the sake of a bunch of budding sociopaths and a slightly better than mediocre high school football team. Lovely.

13. pickymen

pickymen Contributing Member

Sadly she didn't survive.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Fired? Never hired?
    TRY PRISON!

The Cover up . . .is as bad as the crime.

I think it is time to hold them accountable too!

Rocket River

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Exactly.

16. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

All of these little boys have great futures as Wall street traders.

17. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

18. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

I want to see some action happening soon or we need to get an angry pitchfork and torches wielding mob going and head on over for some vigilante justice.

19. VanityHalfBlack

Right??? until something happens, I wanna join in and burn em!!!

20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Prison justice gon' be sweet.

[​IMG]