1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Celtics @ Rockets 12/14/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 13, 2012.

1. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

Les is probably going to have his investments in China stolen

2. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Sad to see Mchale cry on national tv. touching moment between Garnett and Mchale

3. TheChosen01

TheChosen01 Member

Yep, I noticed that too. The only Rockets that are on Lin's side are his teammates and Daryl Morey, anyone that is apart of the Rockets are probably rooting for his demise.

4. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

So the definition of being a Rockets' fan is being shortsighted and ONLY caring whether the team wins THIS game or not... which they still would probably have done.

But the decision to bench Lin when he HAS played well is bad for the future of the Rockets' but I guess anyone who is a true rockets' fan shouldn't care about that.

5. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

first Obama then Mchale

6. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

How many other teams play their backup PG as many minutes as their starting PG and bench their starter in 4th quarters and crucial crunch time for their backup PG?

7. peter2012

peter2012 Member

Do you think that lin fans are not happy rockets' win? They are just not happy the way they treat lin. BTW,Should you mind your language?

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

Hahahahaha.
    I was one of the biggest supporters of Lin before all you Lin only fans trashed this board with your Lin-worship.

9. Jedster

Jedster Member

Guys, there are a couple of LLOH (Lin Lovers Only Haters) raging through this thread. I would suggest to all to calm down, and just ignore their insults and taunts. It means nothing. Just respond to those who seem civilized. LOL

10. Scola4life

Scola4life Member

Parker for the first 4 years of his career

11. onreego

onreego Member

Omg gtfo of here dude. Have you ever watched a Rockets game before Lin....scratch that, a basketball game? What a turd nugget.

12. torocan

torocan Member

You referring to TD with ZERO assists?

All Douglas did was shoot shots. He was a shooting guard, which makes sense if all you want is Delfino (2 assists, 5 TO's), Parsons (8 assists, 2 TO's) and Harden (5 assists) to handle all the ball distribution.

Still hoping there's a plan there somewhere...

13. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Interrupting all this arguing to say that I really liked watching Lin and Smith playing together. I wouldn't mind Lin playing with the bench more so I don't have to see Delfino running fast breaks like he's Kobe.

And it seems like Asik is finally learning to dunk more. No more ballerina layups please!

14. TheChosen01

TheChosen01 Member

By the folks, lets remember that Kyle Lowry left this team because of Kevin Mchale.

15. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

they probably know the Rox ****ed Lin over... at a chance to win a Chip in NY

and that Lin dosent have a future with the Rox

16. zdrav

zdrav Member

Lin usually beats his man using a screen. I don't think he usually takes on players 1-on-1.

17. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Although I do not totally agree with solidz75, Lin definitely played better than TD tonight. How many assists did they have? 7:0 (Lin:TD).

Rox got the win, which is great. But, u know what? Had Lin been playing like he did, the Rox will win too. Thanks for humiliating your starting PG, McHale! Good job!

18. howo13579

howo13579 Member

no it wasn't the right call. Even tho he was cold earlier, Lin was getting confortable with his shot right before benched. and don't forget he was assisting when not scoring. But TD stepped up and made a couple of 3s late. Good game overal. I thought before the game Lin would get torched by Rondo but Rondo actually got shut down pretty much until TD came off the bench. Mahale needs to just start TD but let Lin came off the bench but Lin needs to handle the ball not Harden.

19. kozmo

kozmo Member

Im a lin fan.... and its this simple...he has to SCORE, period. Defense is not a major concern of this team. Any one notice that? He has to score....

He made a BIG mistake going to the Rockets, he should have stayed in NY... They should trade him. That 38 points was not a fluke.... he did that over and over in NY....

20. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

To be honest only reason I would trade Lin (for a fair return of course) would be to get everyone to shut up about the LOF stuff.....we don't care if you only love Lin and not the rockets. This is a ROCKETS board, not a LIN board. All these arguments are pointless