1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s better than Rockets' Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Nov 23, 2012.

1. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

When the Rox play in NY, if I were Knicks coach Woodson, I'd screen Lin to death, until a switch occurs. Then have Felton do his thing. Of the seven games I've seen the Knicks play, Lin was the only effective defender against Felton. The Knicks need to take Lin's defense out of the game by using screens to create switches and mismatches.

2. kozmo

kozmo Member

when he sucks....hes ahead of felton in assists, steals...he shut him down...and hes scoring 4 points less a game.... If Lin were scoring 5 more points a game o one would hvae ot hear rhis nonsense

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Because they're delusional, who cares? Why does it bother you so much? Are you going to keep making the same point over and over by rushing to this thread to bump it with Felton's stats every time he has a good game to rub it in their faces? A lot of weak-minded non-sense going around here with both LOFs and LOHs.

1 person likes this.
  4. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Do you think the Knicks would trade Felton for Lin?

5. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

I think it is time to stop the racist comments trying to mock and reinforce American stereotypes of certain Asians speaking English. Also, Lin is American, and I would like to compare your English SAT score to his.

1 person likes this.
  6. underrated015

underrated015 Member

raymond felton is saying call me fat, ill drop 27 again.

7. duluth111222

duluth111222 Member

get used to it. here on clutchfans anybody dares to compare lin to ANY decent pg will be deem an insult to him, and you'll be attacked by a group of you know what.

8. underrated015

underrated015 Member

in his head ofcourse. :grin:

9. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Jeremy Lin couldn't wipe the sweat off Raymon Felton's fat butt

10. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Damn, lots of Knicks fans in this thread. :eek:

11. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

The question isn't really fair, only because the Knicks' starting bigs set at least four times as many screeens as the Rox' starting bigs.......

This is why I don't look at numbers. I think had Felton been starting on the Rockets, he'd also have a hard time due to the lack of screens as well. And he's not half the defender that Lin is. So while Felton's offensive numbers would be better than Lin's (mainly because Felton can consistently bury the outside shot), I don't think the Rockets would have a better W-L record at this juncture.

12. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

I'm just saying do you think Knick fans or management would trade Lin for Felton. Not whether it's fair or not and the answer is probably no. Even during the Knicks vs Heats game the announcer said it worked out much better for them with Felton and Kidd.

13. Gil

Gil Member

Why stoop to their level with the racist stereotypes?

14. Gil

Gil Member

You're right. Compare their contracts and this shouldn't even be up for debate.

15. kozmo

kozmo Member

They already made that decision didnt they? Last year....?

16. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

god i love stupid question

17. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

no there are not... just pretty obvious who's the better player at this point. Felton > Lin.

unless you're one of them biased blind homer fan.

18. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Not really since Lin is playing better than Harden

19. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

That's ridiculous. Harden has been having a roller coaster season which has hurt his percentages but Harden has had more good games than Lin has. Lin is out playing almost nobody on this team right now.

20. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

My mistake I thought they were :p, they seem to be obsessively waiting for Felton to have a decent game to eagerly bump this thread.

And Felton should be currently better, he is a top 5 pick, has been in the league 7 years, and is 28 years old..this right here is his prime.