1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Just Ruined Thanksgiving For My Family.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jae713, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I applaud you. These pansies might think you're wrong but I bet that dude doesn't flash your mom or sister again. And lol @ calling the brother in a law a f@ggot. Hilarious.

2. Kim

Kim Member

I still don't understand why your family sided with your brother-in-law over you before anything happened. It's Thanksgiving, and you get notified that your brother-in-law is bringing over his convicted sex offender brother. Then you find out said person has been flashing your mom. Then you find out said person has been flashing your 14 year old sister. Did you ever tell them that it's not okay to have this person over? They're against you punching him. They're against you calling the cops. What was your family suggesting as the right thing to do? Are you just supposed to pretend that he's not there or that it's okay? WTF?

And in response to others saying you should have called the cops. If the above statements are truly what happened, OP would still be seen as doing something wrong from the family's perspective. He still would have been the son who ruined Thanksgiving, b/c the family seems to be anti-police. OP was stuck...he was either to accept something terrible as okay or leave, if he didn't want to ruin Thanksgiving.

3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

So this dude just randomly flashes his dick?

1 person likes this.
  4. Classic

Classic Member

Why the **** is that guy even allowed to Thanksgiving dinner if everyone besides you was in the know?

5. jae713

jae713 Member

Yup. He's a weirdo.

6. Grape_Swisha281

BY NO MEAN AM I DEFENDING THE GUY (because i would shoot first ask questions later) but if it was a 25 year old woman flashing her boobs at a 10 year old and a 60 year old man would it be just as bad?

7. The Real Shady

It seems like your mom and sister really didn't have a problem with him flashing his dick to them. Maybe they enjoyed it and you're just ruining his game.

8. bobmarley

bobmarley Member

Disgusting. Reported.

I know the OP personally and I wouldn't have thought he would do something like this. Pretty level headed dude. I can see how the attitude of the others can enrage him. It would me too. That said, I would have ruined Thanksgiving another way. I would have called the police on him and have him picked up for flashing a minor and convinced my mom and sister to press charges on him.

This whole ruined Thanksgiving thing is malarkey. Who cares. If anyone ruined anything, it was the sex offender.

Hey OP, what did Sup' have to say about all this? Is he still around? Text me if you want.

1 person likes this.
  9. Refman

Refman Member

I understand your anger, but to go over there planning the whole time to beat the guy up is a serious lapse in judgment.

10. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

If he is truly a sick individual I guarantee you he will flash someone else.

11. Refman

Refman Member

Very true. It is a compulsion. Mentally well people generally don't behave that way. He will do it again regardless of what kind of ass kicking you throw his way.

The only way to get the mom and sister away from it is t remove him from the family. He should be reported and locked up.

12. blink

blink Member

You were in no way wrong. If I were the president, I would award you five purple hearts and 72 virgins.

13. ArtV

ArtV Member

You were wrong. Totally wrong.

You should have laced the boots up and kicked him in the nads...hard. The while he's balled up, get down in his face and tell him that if charlie comes out of his hole in front of mom or sis again, charlie is going to be homeless...understood?

14. v3.0

v3.0 Member

I was waiting for the OP to say he's moving in with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

1 person likes this.
  15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

You need to call 800-252-5400 and report him to CPS -but- only after calling 911 and reporting him. A sex offender exposing himself to an adult and a child for sexual gratification... you need to get on the phone.

Good job punching him though.

16. da_juice

da_juice Member

Morally wrong? No.

Legally Wrong? I think, technically yes.

17. likestohypeguy

I understand he can't be there & not get punched, but the smart thing to do before punching him would be give him a chance to leave first, so you don't have to ruin Thanksgiving with a fight & get yourself in trouble too.

Then, later, take it to the authorities if/when the alleged victims are willing to attest to the story. Unfortunately now, OP'd be in some trouble himself, family violence style, if this were true & OP didn't just get drunk & punch a wall.

18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So, again, please explain why you have yet to report a known sex offender, who has flashed your 14 year old sister, to the police.

19. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Honestly the best solution would have been to call the cops on him. Sex offenders are not rehabilitable. You punching him would not stop him. The only thing that would stop him is chemical castration or spending time in prison getting raped. Punching doesn't bring any of those two, but a call to the cops would.

Asian folks usually handle this in a more passive aggressive way. Get a bunch of guys togther...ambush the molester and put a bag over his head while everyone curb stomps him.

20. LCII

LCII Member

This is so stereotypical. Thanksgiving dinner, the weird uncle, the normal dude who handled a situation the wrong way.