1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police arrest man planning mass shooting at "Breaking Dawn" screening,

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mr. 13 in 33, Nov 16, 2012.

1. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...-shooting-at-breaking-dawn-screening-walmart/

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

What the **** is wrong with people...we live in a messed up world.

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

And people say guns shouldn't be banned, when we have someone who can easily buy guns and then have access to all the ammo he would need by going to a local store

4. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Jesus, to think people like this are walking around us everyday with these kinds of thoughts....maybe it's best the world does end next month.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

Everyone should be given a gun, so any crazy dude who plans on committing mass shooting will always be grossly outnumbered.

6. VanityHalfBlack

Or it should be people who owns a gun brings it everywhere they go... Not everyone has courage to carry a concealed weapon, some are just innocent bystanders... I'm not sure a shoot out in a darken movie theater would be such a good idea???

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

Well definitely not in reality. But in a Quentin Tarantino movie, definitely!

8. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

It's illegal to own guns in Mexico right? I'll take the occasional idiot like this over gangsters killing to get their hands on guns and no one can protect themselves.

9. Raven

Raven Member

Let me guess, another loser who can't get laid and has no girlfriend?

Because that's what they all seem to have in common.

10. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm guessing he's white too.

11. HowardStern

HowardStern Rookie

It's not even safe to go to a movie theater anymore, what is this world turning into?

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Mucho props to the mom for having the courage to turn in her loser son. Put an injection in him right away and get it over with.

13. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Wait, this was to be at a breaking dawn screening? ...I am very, very, very happy this was prevented. So happy. . .

14. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

No, it isn't. The Mexican constitution separates "keep and bear arms" into two provisions, one to "keep" arms and one to "bear" them. It is legal to own firearms within your home, but only certain people (police, military) can carry them in public.

15. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Hey I mean I get the whole not liking twilight thing, listen buddy, I get it. But c'mon man, this is a bit extreme.