1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is Jeremy Lin a joke?

1. Yes :)

321 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No :(

437 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. scaramanga

scaramanga Member

How do you know Lin has reached his mental limit?
    Sampson said nothing that Lin himself didn't know.. you should listen to the whole interview rather than picking on those that suit you POV.. Public criticism by coaches are common... They picked on attitude and techniques... Ppat also got some, even Harden though indirectly... I think Woodson does that quite often with Melo and JR (since I assume you are familiar with the Knicks)..

The problem with current offence with most of Lin's fans is that they are expecting a sort of Linsanity while forgetting that the system was already established by Dantoni in Knicks that even so-called scrubs in tehir team should know what to do.. Scrub though they may be, most of the knick's players in the last season were familiar with the system... This is the Rockets, which may have a different system in mind and a different re-build agenda... Please do not compare with those play-off teams with Win-NOW agenda...

Lin's fans seem to think they know what exactly is Lin's emotional state or mental status.. The problem is they don't know.. Lin is a professional bball player, well trained... his mental limits will not be like average fans like you and me... He may even hate that peopla are confidently claiming to second-guessing him.

2. lfw

lfw Rookie

Let's see.

Last season, Lin was very good offensively but his defense lagged.

This year so far, Lin has been very good defensively but his offense has lagged on a team with all new, young, and inexperienced teammates.

So in 33 career starts, Lin has shown bursts of great offense and defense but somehow Lin is a joke with no upside potential?

Like most young players starting out, Lin is inconsistent but he looks more like a young player with potential to be special trying to put his game together to me.

3. slickster

slickster Member

Dude, you are projecting like crazy. :)

I want to see the winning, fun to watch, intuition based basketball I saw in the first two games.

I don't like seeing asik urinate his pants while being forced to become a playmaker in the post.

I don't like seeing harden go one on five.

I don't like seeing lin tossing up airballs when shooting and looking confused and lost when he's not.

In the regular season, you coach to player strengths: in the offseason, players work on their weaknesses. It's not that difficult to figure out.

4. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Jlin's handles aren't good enough, teams have enough tape on him to know that you force him to the right (right hand) and he can't finish or make a play. He doesn't have that needed midrange game, let's put this to bed. He was brought here to sell tickets to certain population in the city.

5. slickster

slickster Member

Thanks Stephen A. Welcome to clutchfans forum!

6. kinein

kinein Member

No boobs or Kate Upton - no rep!:mad:

7. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Lol at this rate maybe we have to make this thread a sticky. Even after he gets back his groove. That would be a nice joke.

8. kinein

kinein Member

[​IMG]

They just need better music while they sleep, in the gym, during pre-postworkout therapy, in their cars, in the weight room.

I give you Exhibit A:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EBlPG8Wi8V8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. seahawk

seahawk Member

Does this make Ty Lawson a joke?

Heat vs Nuggets
    Played 36mins 0pts 0-7 FGM-A 0-3 3PM-A

10. BamBam

BamBam Member

[​IMG]
    Can you imagine if JLin ran for President?
    The whole frickin world would be at war
    !...:rolleyes:

11. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

sips coffee...sigh...burp

12. Akim523

Akim523 Member

No he can't be that bad because hes not asian.

13. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

This thread title is disgusting.

14. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

Racist thread is racist

15. pnr

pnr Member

Can we change the thread title? its depressing seeing it at the top everyday.

16. Nimo

Nimo Member

No, not yet. Were still waiting for the punchline.

You can't have a joke without a punchline

17. Coban Hutton

Coban Hutton Member

Wow, what's wrong with Ty? I expected big things from him this season.

18. lfw

lfw Rookie

Teams forcing Lin to his right? As a Lin fan, I hope every team in the NBA follows your advise when they play the Rockets. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  19. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Fact that this thread was even allowed in the first place and continues to live proves that there's a lot of lin haters or.. It's ok to hate on lin for some odd reason. Pathetic

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

because its a free ******* country. this isn't china, we don't have to like someone when they suck