1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here, ill say it for those who dont want to speak out

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by blink, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

Great post. Wish I had the ability to give rep points. You are dead on. I wonder sometimes if people watch the game or have any understanding of it. All I see is non-stop trolling and infantile knee-jerking.

It's like people who are supposedly basketball fans have no idea how an offence can/should work. Or how team defense or screens work. They can't tell the difference between Lin being picked without help D and a player blowing by him.

They can't tell the difference between a Harden iso game plan and one that actually invovle team mates.

They don't seem to be able to recognise that softness in the posts and on rebounding is killing us out there.

It's easy to look at the game and scream like a sheep, 'Harden sucks, Lin sucks,' and all the trolls are having a field day. But fundamentally it's clear that the team is not gelling right now. We can blame the coaching, but it's a new team and they'll take time to find their grove.

2. mirus

mirus Member

Uh,what happens to the first two games?

3. Lihao

Lihao Member

4. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

What happened in the last three? If you get 80 million you need to play better than 40 million, just sayin. Woo hoo im french but I can speak english.

5. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Hey dawgs, I just started posting here. I was hoping you might give me some info on syntax for pics on this forums.

6. Outlier

Outlier Member

**** these new posters. **** their terrible threads. Cluttering this BBS with bull****.

7. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

When did he quit on the team??

8. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Seriously, how do I do pics here? I am new, not very computer savy.

I use PC and firefoxes for the posting. How do I make pretty pictures on this forums?

9. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Ugggh, he has been a missing person since he left Atlanta. If you find James Harden let me know where he is.

10. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Please take Outlier's hint and chill out.

11. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

I don't know you, but I will chill out.

12. tzou88

tzou88 Member

How have you not been demoted yet?

13. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

What are you talking about?
    He hasn't quit on the team, have you been watching the games?

14. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Do you know me? If so, why would you want me to be demoted?

Is it because of my join date? Do you feel superior to me or something?? What have I done to offend you or make your life worse?

15. Billionzz

You offended him by making such a ridiculous thread.

16. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Look, I love James Harden. But I love the Rockets more than I love Harden.

Harden is drawing a superstar salary now, as a fan I just want to find out who kidnapped him in Atlanta.

17. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

So, you're ok with an 80 million dollar player going 4 for 18 with 5 turnovers?

I have low standards, but damn....

18. Billionzz

Man, I would expect more from somebody that has been here since 2005.

Do you see that our offense doesn't have any flow to it, that's not Hardens fault. He will be a great player for us just give him and the team some time. I know it's frustrating, sometimes they look worse than any team I have seen in the last 25 years.

19. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

You're dodging my point, though. Harden is one of the highest paid players in comparison to his peers, while Mad Max made significantly less in comparison to his peers. Yet both guys do basically the same thing for the team. Both x-factors who only show up on certain nights to help the team.

Harden is the highest paid x-factor in the NBA right now.

20. Billionzz

Nobody kidnapped him. Our offense was so simple and didn't have much to it so the teams just adjusted to stop us from doing what we did the first two games. Now the Rockets have to readjust but it's really not that simple. We have 11 new players, the youngest team in the league and a lot of players who hasn't played together or had much nba playing time. This is going to take some time to work out and time before we can really jump on people and say they are good or they suck.

1 person likes this.