1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

current players draft East matchup 1

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by RedNation, Aug 16, 2012.

1. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Sorry

Frontcourt:
    I Like Qaz's frontcourt Howard and STAT dominate Hibbert and Brand, Brand will get his points against Stoudimire but vice versa. I am not a fan of Hibbert at all, but that doesn't mean he is a bad player cuz he is very good just not as great as Howard Offensivly and Defensively I like Qaz's Frontcourt, melo would DOMINATE Iggy, but Howard will limit Melo.

Backcourt:
    I'll take Jamers backcourt, Dwill will keep the offense in balance throughout the game and I love Shumps game avery good shooter and amazing defensive ability, I see Steph being the PG Howard doens't need but the one he deserves(dwightmare). Steph will take shoots and post oppurtunities from Howard. Jamers gets this one

Bench:
    Jamers takes this one, Qaz is very shallow.

Offense:
    Jamers takes this one to Dwill, Hibbert and Melo are better than Howard and Stoudimre and Iggy.

Defense:
    Both Defenses are excellent, Shump and Williams are both very good defenders along with Hibbert manning the paint, Howard and Iggy are also very good defenders, Qaz takes this one

I'll change my rash decision to Jamers in 7;)

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

This is why detailed analysis is mandatory(or should be)... you get to divulge into the team and find out things.you didny realize at first glance, and can possibly alter your original thought...

3. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Seriously I just saw Howard and I was like whatever:eek:

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Frontcourt: Qaz

Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire are 2 of the best big men in the league. Howard dominates the young but ever developing Hibbert and Amare will win the matchup vs an aging Brand. Melo will torch Iggy for atleast 20 though.

Backcourt: Jamers

Close matchup, but D Will is a top 5 PG in the game and Shump got that Defense. Ray Allen is a lights out shooter but has fallen off some and Steph Curry is more of a shooter than passer so while it'll be a shooting clinic there is only one ball. D Will will facilitate the Offense to perfection.

Bench: Jamers
    Billups Leonard and Biyombo vs Blair budinger and thomas?
    Big Shot Billups is a starter on most teams, Leonard was a contributor with the Spurs and Biyombo is a promising Defensive post presence. Budinger lost his swag with Parsons in the mix. Isiah Thomas showed promise but Billups kills him, and Blair might do something on Biyombo. I give this to Jamers though

Offense: Qaz
    Hands down Qaz has 2 of the purest shooters in Steph Curry and Ray Allen, followed by beasts on the block in Dwight Howard and Amare Stoudemire. Iggy is more known for his all around game but he can still pour in the points. I dont think D Will and Melo will be enough scoring for Jamers to win the matchup

Defense: Jamers
    Everyone on his team except Melo plays it and plays it well. Qaz is an offensive power house but Dwight wont be enough for defense.

Chemistry: Jamers
    D Will is a true PG. He will distribute the ball where it needs to go. Hibbert is a true center, doesnt need to score much, just rebound and defend. Melo will give you the points you need, shump will lock down perimeter and Brand does a little bit of everything. Steph curry is basically another sg and Iggy will probably play point forward. I dont think the team will mesh as well though

Winner: Jamers

5. BigMaloe

Understandable... but its not alwayd as it seems... :grin:

6. jvu

jvu Member

O - qaz
    D - Jamers
    Chem - qaz >>>>>>> Jamers ( qaz has amazing chemistry... Melo screws his team up and plays for himself.

Winner = Jamers ..no need to explain

7. Jamers

Jamers Member

lol..... i didn't know what i said here.

I don't know the score but if Qaz won, i'm good. He has a great team.

8. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

still 3-3 i believe.

9. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

Frontcourt: Dwight will kill Hibbert and his lack of mobility. Amare will beat the aging Brand, although Melo is better than Iguodala.
    QAZ

Backcourt: Jamers wins pretty easily.

10. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

Frontcourt: Dwight will kill Hibbert and his lack of mobility. Amare will beat the aging Brand, although Melo is better than Iguodala.
    QAZ

Bench: Jamers, has Chancey coming off the bench. Bud should not have been drafted in this draft.

11. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

QAZ

Bench: Jamers, has Chancey coming off the bench. Bud should not have been drafted in this draft.

Offense: I say QAZ, because of his dominating post presence with 3 point shooters on the outside.

Defense: QAZ, Dwight + Iggy, nuff said.

Chemistry: QAZ, Dwight inside, shooters outside, a good slasher in Iggy, and no selfish ball stoppers. That is something that Melo is and gives Qaz the advantage.

Winner: QAZ in 6

12. oelman44

oelman44 Member

When are the other matchups going to be posted?

13. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Not sure about the judging system, but do we vote for all matchups or a certain conference or what?

14. Jamers

Jamers Member

Lol i dont think this system will work, you can always make go with the other team, though you personally like the other one. Its all about being kind during the draft. Lol. Anyway, post the other matchups

15. BigMaloe

Judge every match except the one your in...

Use the template set at the behinning...

16. JD88

JD88 Member

Why not put everyones roster on a massive poll and let the general public decide?

I think that would be more fair.

17. BigMaloe

Because the genetal public are ignorant and stupid with no basis of true talent and other teams and hoe an offense works...

Team with lebron wins, durnats team second, dwight third and so on.... they dont understand the concepts of role players and supporting cast, and if players could mesh well together... plus they wouldnt think about it and go with original thought and then it becomes a beauty contest...

18. 123Rockets

123Rockets Member

And, some people are trolls and pick for the worst team as some sort of joke.

19. Jamers

Jamers Member

Yueaaahhh uu fakin trollll. U neva vored fo me u dumbasss

20. BigMaloe

Drunk again jamers, already? You are tryin ta be like me.... :grin: