1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bulls tell Morey today they will NOT match Asik

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Jul 18, 2012.

1. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Thanks, JR!

2. cyberx

cyberx Member

He just doesn't see fire under Morey. He gave up on Dragic without a fight... Dragic fought for McHale and kicked butt. He felt loyalty to him.

3. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Does he understand DM's plan for the team, and is he on board? I would have to believe that DM explained to him the rationale behind letting Dragic go. McHale can surely, as a coach, develop a sense of loyalty to the newer members of the team, right?

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If a LAL/ORL deal was going to happen before start of training camp then it would have already happened.

Devin Ebanks and his 1 mil dollar contract wont be a deal breaker.

If you are sitting around waiting for Dwight Howard to get traded its not going to happen any time soon. Sorry.

NBA execs operate around deadlines for negotiations. The deadline is most likely start of training camp which is when you can expect a Dwight Howard trade.

5. senter

senter Member

haha keep your pants on bro, i was joking, hence the grin

6. cyberx

cyberx Member

Heard from a source today (I know RANDOM). But Barnes got arrested and mouthed off BC it was the same cop that got him back in the day during the OKC series. Basically that cop made Barnes walk bc he had a suspended license. He wanted his wife to drive and the cop wouldnt let him. So that same cop saw him at a restaurant and waited it out for him to come out to get him.

People probably DONT care, but I am writing this maybe to validate myself until the story comes out...

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. David Stern

David Stern Member

Chris Brussard?

9. cyberx

cyberx Member

10. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Wow what? Wow that you continually put stories out there that have already been written? Or maybe it's Wow just simply because you keep getting caught putting up stories that have already been written? Either way they're the same and I guess it doesn't matter.

I'm sorry for all that want to believe in this thread being "inside info" I just can't. I've tried, but too many things don't add up. Ok, I've said my peace, I'm out for good.

1 person likes this.
  11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Damn. My sources told me that when I read Ball Don't Lie this morning.

1 person likes this.
  12. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Cyberx was giving more detail than what was in the article. I will still give him the benefit of the doubt.

13. thekad

thekad Member

LOL

14. cyberx

cyberx Member

The purpose wasn't to tell you about what wasn't said. His side of it. Nothing about him being arrested. Sam Amick posted after me in breaking Barnes's side of what went down. Check the times.

15. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

He's been vouched for, and this thread has been kept open for a reason. If it was just some guy trolling pretending to be an insider I have the utmost faith that clutch would close it.

16. Toast

Toast Member

Not directly related, but I was just reading an article about the Lakers embracing the Princeton offense next season. There's some stuff in there about Kobe meeting with Pau in London and talking about the offensive direction. There's some other stuff in there about Kobe & Pau talking about working together with Nash & Bynum. Doesn't sound like a guy who's considering working Howard into the system.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--k...l--lakers-switching-to-princeton-offense.html

17. cyberx

cyberx Member

Bryant is loyal to Andrew now.

Talked to Bynums agent who says contrary to reports that the Lakers haven't even talked to them about an extension. Feeling around the Lakers is that Andrew doesn't want to get an extension and wants to test FA market. Regardless of him getting the assurance because of his knee issues.

18. Toast

Toast Member

I think you have it backwards. Bynum's in the same boat as other high-profile free agents. Why talk extension when you can talk re-sign next year? More money, more years that way. He doesn't wanna test the free agent market. He just wants a bigger contract, which he can get by waiting one more offseason.

19. Rockets1994

Rockets1994 Member

When would you say most likely Dwight gets traded?
    Near training camp? Trade deadline? Now?

20. cyberx

cyberx Member

I agree with you 100% toast. There were rumblings that Drew would have proffered an extension because of his past injury history.