1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] - Foster - You're not the boss of me

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by EssTooKayTD, Jul 30, 2012.

1. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

2. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Thanks,by the way, did anyone know Arian Foster was on the Disney Channel? It seems like he's growing in popularity.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AWr6Ns1U76o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I really feel like he may have his best season yet

4. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

My favorite part:

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Arian Foster is like Ricky Williams but he actually likes football.

6. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Pretty much. A while back on Twitter, a few of his followers were tweeting to him "hoping he doesn't pull a Ricky Williams" on them. He had fun with it, saying something like "I hope I do, Ricky is a spiritually enlightened individual."

The difference is Arian was born and raised in a football family. And he truly loves the game -- you could see how happy he was when he was mic'd up at the wild card playoff game last year.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him walk away from the game a little early. He won't up and leave like Ricky, but I could see him leaving shortly after he begins to decline, or after his current contract runs out.

7. codell

codell Contributing Member

I wouldn't be so sure.

I know Arian is big on being at peace with himself, the world, etc. I think that is an obvious ongoing struggle with him. He is not at peace with others. It's almost like he is bitter.

8. DonnyMost

I would be happy as a pig in s**t if Arian decided to hang 'em up Barry Sanders style.

Hopefully with a few rings on his fingers, though.

9. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Barry Sanders retired because he hated the Lions organization, I hope that doesn't happen with Arian.

10. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

that is saying a lot. many people think that his first good season could realistically be his best ever. If he can top that, life as a texan fan will be sweet.

11. DonnyMost

If we ever act the Lions of the mid-90s, I will fully support Arian pulling a Barry.

But of course the time frame of his career is what I was referencing, not the circumstances of his retirement.

12. underrated015

underrated015 Member

i cant wait till the texans start up. very boring rite now in houston, sportswise.

13. OremLK

OremLK Member

What you don't like watching the Astros go 3-30 or clicking refresh on Twitter for the latest non-update in the Dwightmare? :grin:

14. AceHigh

AceHigh New Member

:(

texans the only thing we got

15. prs325

prs325 Member

Maybe something will happen on the 5th 8-P