1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shooting in Colorado

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dockerland, Jul 20, 2012.

1. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

God willing

2. Apps

Apps Member

Sounds like the guy's got a one-way ticket to a supermax.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

Well maybe not at that age...
    But when your kid enters public or private schooling? Give it maybe a year.

4. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

Why? Not acknowledging all possible scenarios is pure ignorance.

I dont believe any gov involvement...but its info that is out there and I posted it. Does it make sense that a guy with no job all of a sudden has 20k in equipment? Probably to you, but you should probably not think like a sheep and at the least, be open to all information out there.

5. Duncan McDonuts

You should know how easy it is as a med student to get student loans. You can get $40k by just hitting submit.

6. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

Nope...that Government money goes directly to the school...not in the student's pocket. I've been through the process.

You can get private loans...but there is also a process with that, specially with the economy now.

7. Duncan McDonuts

Maybe depends on the school. The money gets disbursed to the school. The tuition is paid for with the loan and the leftover gets disbursed to the students. It is practically straight up cash.

8. macalu

macalu Member

someone brought a toddler into our theater. the ****ing vagina vomit wouldn't shut up. we had to "shush" the kid twice before the dumb parents got the hint.

9. VanityHalfBlack

The media needs to stop calling it the batman movie massacre, are u serious???

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

When I was watching Avengers, some people bought their 3 children who were basically crying most of the time during the movie. When someone finally got the nerve to tell the Mom to take her kids outside, the Mom had the nerve to yell out "if you don't like it then you can leave!" and she never left the theatre.

:mad:

11. MystikArkitect

12. BetterThanEver

They said it was stockpiled. How did he get money for rent, food, or a car? How do unemployed college students all of a sudden have $20-30k cars in most college parking lots? Go to UH and check out some of the late model Toyota and Lexus cars in the student parking lot.

How do they have access to $20k in credit cards? His father is a manager at a software company in San Diego. If his parents live in a well-to-do suburb and develop statistical models for finance, they are not poor. I had an ex-gf that still had access to mom and dad's credit card, after graduating college. In case, she was needed extra money, they wanted her to have access. They would pay off the bills every month.

[​IMG]

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ing-guns-dropping-out-of-graduate-school?lite

#472 BetterThanEver, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  13. tallanvor

tallanvor Member

'Knightmare' is the phrase i keep hearing. What's wrong with batman movie massacre?

14. VanityHalfBlack

It sounds like a title to a horror movie and it also implies that the movie Batman had something to do with it...

15. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

So, you're posting a picture of a Hyundai Tiburon to prove your point? :confused:

I just posted the article and video for the hell of it after seeing it on facebook...I really dont care if its true or not...just throwing it out there for the sake of seeing all angles and sides to a story. Doesnt mean I accept it or deny it. It's just for increased conversation.

Unfortunately, Ive personally seen plenty of things from the government that, at the least, make me question their moral and ethical intentions. Seems like people just assume the best...when in reality, a more open minded approach cant hurt. After all, this is a message board, no reason why all topics cant be touched upon, however far fetched it may sound. Its just funny to me when people get so sensitive about the topic...its really not a big deal.

Back on topic...considering the apartment complex this dude lived in and the car he drove, I find it highly unlikely that he used daddy's credit card to rake in that absurd amount weaponry. He had to have had some help outside his "rich" parents...and no, Im not saying the government helped him. But somebody did.

16. BetterThanEver

So did he just have $10k-15k given to him by Obama to buy the car? Or is it more likely his parents bought it for him like millions of other parents? These conspiracy theories are out of touch with reality. It doesn't take riches to buy $20k in purchases. It's easy to do that with a visa and mastercard. How did the unemployed Columbine kids get the guns to blow up stuff. What about those kids in the Westside Middle school shootings in Arkansas? Were they making bank with their allowance?

#476 BetterThanEver, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  17. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I'd be surprised if you even have kids.

And if you do I pray for them.

18. Commodore

Commodore Member

<script src="http://storify.com/ningrim/batman-shooting.js"></script><noscript>[<a href="http://storify.com/ningrim/batman-shooting" target="_blank">View the story "Batman shooting" on Storify</a>]</noscript>

19. SunsRocketsfan