1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort (Thailand) - 5-Night Stay For Two

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by redefined, Jul 14, 2012.

1. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

I have a 5-Night Stay for Two in a Sea-View Bungalow at NIKKI BEACH Bungalow Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand.

Here's a link to the Groupon I bought it from:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-m-nikki-beach-resort

I doubt there is going to be any interest, and realistically, I know it’s probably difficult to sell. Unfortunately, I am unable to travel before the deadline anymore. I paid $599 for it, but I'm willing to sell it at ANY price.

You must book by 12/1/12 and must complete travel by 1/31/13.

Please also tell your friends and co-workers!!

#1 redefined, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  2. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Are groupons transferable?

3. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Nikki Beach Ko Samui is a complete waste of money unless you're intending to slum it with a burnt up crowd.

The nikki beach's worth the experience are:

Marbella
    St. Tropez
    St. Barts (insanely fun)

One's too avoid: Koh Samui, Cabo, Miami, Mallorca. These places are full of trash and turn into an orange freak show of the real housewives of any wealthy 40+ demographic.

4. redefined

Directly from the fine print: This voucher is transferable.

The PDF Groupon has no personal information of mine. It does have the Groupon Number and the Redemption Code.

5. redefined

I figured it would be just okay. I was going to India, Dubai, and Thailand for a month. I was originally planning on staying at Pattaya for a few days, but then came across the Groupon.