1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

People hate obama because he's black

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by da1, Jul 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. cml750

cml750 Member

I seriously doubt he wins. If he does we do have one option.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. da1

da1 Member

Wtf. You're clueless

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Hahahaha.
    That's funny.

4. cml750

cml750 Member

I am glad to see you have a sense of humor!;)

5. FV Santiago

FV Santiago Member

Fear of being called a racist has shielded Obama from a significant amount of criticism, especially in 2008 when the media and the voters did not vet him. Obama also benefited significantly from low expectations that whites have of blacks in the USA (people thinking he sounds smart when he reads a teleprompter since they expect less). These two psychosocial factors helped lift Obama to victory in 2008, particularly in the Democratic primary, despite his lack of qualifications for the job. It is a pity that in this land of opportunity, many in the black culture consistently prevent themselves from succeeding in life, by accepting and even promoting poor language/writing skills, de-prioritizing education, treating violence and crime as traits of tough people, and rejecting authority. Many other races, not only in the US, but globally, are instinctively fearful of blacks because of these images. Until the black culture improves in these areas, there is really no reason to expect any different reactions towards them, as it is simply human nature to avoid danger. The business community will not all of a sudden accept ebonics as the language of educated professionals. Formal places, oftentimes places where business is conducted, will not all of a sudden accept sagging pants and ostentatious jewelry on men. It hasn't happened and it will not happen.

This is not a point of political debate -- this is a moral issue. Millions are wasting their opportunity in the USA to succeed -- an opportunity that billions of people around the world would die for. Instead, the black community continues to perpetuate a culture that will not aide them in achieving their goals. The black community needs leadership to address these problems. Ultimately, I believe Obama could make a positive contribution in this regard by teaching these lessons after his term is finished, starting next year, as I believe he will dedicate himself to his life's passion, which is uplifting the black community.

1 person likes this.
  6. Granville

Granville Member

I dare someone to call hin Francis.

[​IMG]

7. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Rawr Rawr Rawr she bear, nobody understands you.

8. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

[​IMG]

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

bingo.

spot on. Obama was so pitifully under qualified to be president, yet many people didn't want to say anything because the race card hurlers would have circled the wagons. Disgusting.

then agreed on your culture point as well. Many are pissing away opportunity that billions would die for.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

These statements are not true. I was at Wharton in 1991 (20 years ago) and Asians were very over-represented in both the undergrad program and the grad program. Wharton was the number B-school at the time.

Having worked in finance and marketing. I can tell you that there are very few non-white male execs. The argument that it's because it takes decades of experience is not holding water because there's plenty of minorities and women with 30+ years of experience now.

Deficient in social skills because all they have done is study. I laughed when I read this. Where do you get this junk? You might be watching too many 80's movies. I mean really, this is your logical argument. I think it explains your views across the board so well.

11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

We should just change the title of this thread to "Are you a racist?"

12. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I'd be happy to meet you at the place of your choosing at any time to discuss this matter.

13. Raven

Raven Member

Maybe, but he got the American people healthcare reform.

:)

And Dubya wasn't?

14. Granville

Granville Member

Kind of a dumb thing to do, don't you think?

15. bigtexxx

can somebody provide a live stream of this?

TIA

16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

17. Summer Song Giver

To be fair the hate from the left was just as much for Bush, it is the way of politics nowadays, if you don't win the office you do everything in your power with your remaining elected officials to destroy the man at the top.

It is a horrible by product of our American political system, I wish sheeple would step back and look at the big picture, none of these mother****ers care about America or it's people; any moves they make are just an attempt to pander to you the voter to gain reelection.

Fire them all

18. bigtexxx

there's a lot of political newbies who don't understand politics, who just toss out the race card because it's convenient and they can't think of anything else to blame it on. Obama capitalized on this in the last election cycle, as many were fearful to attack him for fear of being called a racist. It's an intimidation tactic.

19. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

+1 please.

20. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Do I hate Obama because he's black?

Good grief.

I've lived long enough to know presidents tend to hang themselves.

It's a waiting game really.

But when you're elected President of the United States you are the President of the People...ALL the people.

The moment he stuck in presidential nose into the Gates/Cambridge PD incendent with his comment, "they acted stupidly", he cement his place in America's history. He drew the line in the sand and now he has to live with it's ramifications.

Strike one-race.

Forced through a bill that less than half of the people wanted.

Strike two-policy

Blatantly lied to the people how this "bill" was going to be funded.

Strike three-ethics/morals

So yes, I dislike him tremedously as president and will do what I can to ensure he's a one term president.

But because he's black? Grow the F up.