1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Members follow up thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by IBTL, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He got crazy drunk and had this weird standoff thread with another member here. Again. Within a month from his previous stay in the penalty box.

Clutch did him a favor.

Isn't MacB at the realgm forums?

He was a part of the D&D heyday, when there were Conservative posters with respectable viewpoints like treeman, Hayestreet (more neo-con in foreign policy) than conservative, refman and a few others still around but don't venture in D&D anymore.

1 person likes this.
  2. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I always liked m_cable's posts. Where's he at?

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I want to know what happened to that guy (I think Outlier) who asked for advice on winning that 5k running race. He had never run before, and wanted tips on winning the race. I would like to know what place he came in?

1 person likes this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I've always wondered what happened to treeman. He was deployed to Iraq, I think, wasn't he? Hope he's OK. HayesStreet is still around and doesn't post nearly enough. He took a long hiatus. MacBeth? Ever once in a long while, I think I'm reading his stuff again and he's under a different moniker. He was a mini-mod (or something) at another site after he "left" ClutchFans. Can't remember which one. Someone's sure to know.

5. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Oh, come on now. I doubt there's anyone on this BBS who would actually put the time and energy into practically stalking another (former) poster, investigating which forums they now frequent or dissecting the plausibility of said poster's outlandish claims about his personal life.

EDIT:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L_mrNQBLSMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#45 dharocks, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    I just don't understand how you are so consistent at being one of the worst things about the internet.

3 people like this.
  7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Please tell me your kidding! Not everyone just posts and reads stuff here. It's pretty much all I do, but plenty of folks read other sites as well. I have no idea if anyone "stalked" MacBeth, but I remember links being posted, so someone spotted him, or he talked about ClutchFans on another board and came to someone's attention. It not some grand conspiracy, man.

1 person likes this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I guess you don't read these boards that much.

9. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Did GlenRice ever kiss the ass of an ass?

10. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

MacBeth was such a good read. He lived with female models, banged p*rn stars, and was crawling at a week old or something. I think he claimed to be the second coming of Jesus too.

What happened to LHutz? That guy's schtick was hilarious.

11. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I agree. That was quite possibly the worst post I've ever seen on this forum.

[no sarcasm]

12. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

He's like the internet's creepy uncle who gives too many hugs and repeatedly shares jokes that aren't jokes, and is all too pleased with himself for doing so. In my family we give him a pass because he's just one of those uncles. You know, the one you just smile for and ponder how he'll be dead in a few years.

Except Carlos Mencia isn't my uncle, and his emoticon happy shtick and humorless hubris offers no redeeming qualities.

He just ruins the funny.

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

GOTCHA! You know you love it, joto. ;)

DudeWah:
    [​IMG]

:grin:

14. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

HEY EVERYONE. I HAVE THE POWERS OF THE FARSIDE. DID I MENTION I SPEAK SPANISH.

Get your mitts off me Uncle Grabby.

1 person likes this.
  15. aussiejack

aussiejack Member

I remember some guy named Kam liking underage girls and posting suggestive pictures of them. What happened to him? Did he ever get arrested?

1 person likes this.
  16. JJ

JJ Member

I remember that thread... if I recall correctly it happened in San Antonio. I live here and I remember knowing the area he was talking about. Have no idea who the OP was. Sorry...

17. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Are you a dick for a living?

18. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Are you kidding? AroundTheWorld stalked him more than I've ever seen anyone stalk anyone, running all over the internet collecting all the information he could. And, of course, MacBeth had said a bunch of stupid things on other boards (and here too) and then ATW reported back to us (from what had to be hours and hours of searching and reading - he was on a crusade) and then Clutch made some really funny photoshops about it and then MB stopped posting here (out of embarrassment he brought on himself I guess) and then ATW bragged about running him off with his spy work for at least the next 2 years.

Where were you?

1 person likes this.
  19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Where was I? Here reading the same stuff you were reading. Why do you think I said, "Are you kidding?" But saying it was "stalking" may be a bit much. MacBeth was living large here, one of the big elephants in the room. Considering how he left, I'm not at all surprised that someone, and probably more than one, wondered what happened to him and made an effort to find out. And it isn't like MacBeth didn't make it easy. He posted about ClutchFans on at least one message board. How hard would that be to find? I'm guessing I could have found him, had I been interested. I wasn't. I wasn't real happy with MacBeth by the time he left, and I really enjoyed reading his stuff. We had many back and forths at one time or another. He irritated me a couple of times before his departure by taking some comments I made in a post and immediately making a thread about it, acting like he had come up with the idea himself. I can't even recall what the subject matter was, but I recall it happening. He could be a joy to read, and could also be a royal pain in the arse, you know?

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

At least MacBeth was funny, ATW just went full r****d on the creeper stalking.

1 person likes this.