1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Members follow up thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by IBTL, Jun 21, 2012.

1. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

there was one guy from DFW that posted on here a LOT, and it seemed like when Dallas people got together to watch the ROX, that he would always root against Houston. I actually started getting rude to him at gatherings..and I'm not a rude person. It was weird. Glad I haven't seen him on here in a while.

2. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember that dude, he was going to smu? If I recall correctly, he moved back down here (Houston) after school.

1 person likes this.
  3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I think that's more the way of the world. Just like in NFL they cart the person off ..and the game keeps going. People have no memories. I thought macbeth was pretty funny when he talked about banging p*rn star.I didnt take him seriously which made it more fun. Shame he is not posting here anymore.

I do miss tod the bod and that's more because he had the coolest name on this bbs ever.

1 person likes this.
  4. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

redefined

2 people like this.
  5. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

yep..thats the one - thanks Blake - repped

6. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

My gosh. The almu thread reached 34 pages!! How did that happen? Summary, anyone? I figured either he got the job, or not?

1 person likes this.
  7. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Unrelated, but don't you guys hate when curiosity ends up getting the better of you?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9 people like this.
  8. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Yes.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

what happened to TheRealist and that girl that kept giving him the runaround via text? never received an update on that.

1 person likes this.
  10. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

did ryan wagner announce his retirement after moes owned him, or did he just sneak out the back door? maybe he is still posting and i just haven't seen him. i hate ryan wagner.

1 person likes this.
  11. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

what about spacecitykid? did he ever contract a STD or knock up a 15 year old white girl? I NEED TO KNOW.

1 person likes this.
  12. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

What happened to FFB?

1 person likes this.
  13. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This has to be the funniest thing I have read in quite awhile.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8DYje57V_BY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'm still hoping against all hope that the great Batman Jones vs. Fatty Fat b*stard Debate will one day happen.

Speaking of FFB, didn't he once say he had a business opportunity that was about to pay off and make him a millionaire? This was unfortunately right before he was perma-banned. So we may never know...

1 person likes this.
  15. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

Why was he banned?

1 person likes this.
  16. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

You must be talking about my fence getting jacked up by vandals. Nothing really came of it except that I keep a sharper eye on everything. I bought a ton of surveillance cameras but haven't put them up yet.

I had to chew out a neighbor because her ****ing minpin (these dogs are evil) would constantly get out and chase people/kids walking down the street. It came into my yard after my son and I flipped out. Haven't seen the dog since.

Don't know about his account. I emailed him just now and got three emails back. He's good, working at sonic part time, wants to go back to school. Lost his wallet. I think he's just one of those people that clumsy unlucky crap constantly happens to.

1 person likes this.
  17. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

what about the guy who had his wife who went out with her friends and she ended up walking home and had lost her cell phone and wallet?

1 person likes this.
  18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Why wasn't he banned? That's a shorter list I'd imagine.

1 person likes this.
  19. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

did the thread with the dude following yao get deleted?

1 person likes this.
  20. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Lol Yao used to be my neighbor, lived across the lake from me. This was before those indian morons stalked him and forced him to build that giant fortress across his restaurant. Weird part is our subdivision has all these nice houses, but he was the only house in the entire neighborhood whose house was one story. Then again, not really that surprising considering how humble he was. I miss him :(

1 person likes this.