1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

drug screen: HELP NEEDED!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by smokieethabear, May 15, 2012.

1. smokieethabear

Fellow CFans (especially the smokers) I need help if you are experienced in this... I'm sure there is a drug screen assistance thread here somewhere but I really don't want to read through a bunch of pages.

Here is the story. I don't smoke weed often (by that I mean literally 1-3 times a year). I smoked a mini cigarillo w/ a friend. I probably smoked about half of the cigarillo and same for my friend. The rillo had about .7 grams of dro. So I had about .35 grams. Before that I hadn't smoked for about 4 months (about the same amount).

Anyways I got in to a program at UT, one of my buddies who completed the program before hand told me they don't drug test. Well turns out this time they are doing a background and drug screen. The drug screen is provided through LabCorp. It will be a urine analysis.

I am about 5 feet 10.5 inches. Weight about 190-195 lbs.

I smoked on Friday May 11 in the afternoon. Drug test has to be complted prior to June 5. So that gives me about 23-25 days to take the exam from the time I smoked.

Lot of my friends are telling me I'm getting worried for no reason and I should be fine. They recommend things like cardio exercises, drinking water, cranberry juice, anything that makes you sweat, etc.. I know I could use someone elses urine but really don't want to deal with worrying about keeping the temperature right etc (unless if it is last resort)

I also bought a 7 day body cleanse kit from GNC (not sure if it will help)

ANY ADVICE??????

I know lots of yall will have one line jokes and stuff but it would be appreciated if these can be avoided. I really need serious advice.

2. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

i have a question. when did you find out about the drug testing? today?

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

21 days is more than enough for it to clear out of your system. Just do some exercise and drink a lot of water. From what I know the THC binds to fat cells. So the fatter you are the more the THC will linger in your system. Thus it is good to exercise and do cardio. I know people who have passed a drug test despite having smoked a week prior.

If you are really concerned you can get those home drug testing kits at CVS just to make sure.

Also is a it a urine test or hair sample they are asking for? Hair sample test detects the THC in the system for much longer and is harder to defeat.

4. smokieethabear

I found out about the testing on Monday, if only I had recieved the email before the weekend I would have kept my self in check

5. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

You probably don't need to do anything. But it can't hurt to flush your system and burn off some fat and drink a good amount of water before the test (not too much or it'll be too diluted and you'll have to give another sample). It's recommended that you stop working out a couple days before the test though.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Lots of exercise and water leading up to the test -- the day of the test drink a ton of water and take some vitamin B12.

7. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

b****

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

smokieethabear asking questions about smoking weed is so cliche

1 person likes this.
  9. smokieethabear

Urine test, I'm actually planning on going to anylabtestnow later next week and getting a personal drug screening there. They told me they are a 3rd party but the testing is done through Quest Diagnostics which I know is legit. If I pass that then I should be okay.

10. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You better just confess and pray for mercy because youre screwed

11. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Most likely it would be out of your system. Only due to the fact that you don't smoke often. 21 days is generally not near enough time for a more dedicated smoker to clear out.

When I was a young lad a successfully cheated the system by taking a small balloon full of clean piss and smuggling it in.

The key is to make sure it is body temperature if you go that way. The danger for you smokie is that 21 days may not be enough. There is not a guarantee and that is cutting it close.

I would aim to get an extension of 2-3 weeks if possible.

Only you..... Can prevent forest fires.

12. Pete the Cheat

You are fine man, lets go smoke a doob to celebrate

13. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

You're fine. I've known actually really fat dudes that have toked about a week before a test and have passed. As long as you aren't a regular smoker, your body will metabolize the THC very quickly..buy a home piss test from Walgreens or something just to make sure, that should clear your conscious.

14. smokieethabear

What about the GNC 7 day body cleanse?

Anyone know about this product?

15. smokieethabear

I'm not a regular toker at all. I smoked about half of the rillo and prior to that the same amount about 3-4 months ago.

16. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

pee through your vagina instead of your urethra. this will ensure you won't leave any trace of pot.

17. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

yeah then you are absolutely fine, but if you are stressing out over it, just chuck down $18 or so and buy a home screen test to make sure

18. smokieethabear

any other tips?

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Stop it.

#19 moestavern19, May 15, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
  20. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

don't worry about it. you barely have any thc in your system if you only smoked once. for people that smoke every day it takes about a month to get it out of your system.