1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill Clinton agrees with me that Obama's an amateur and incompetent

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, May 11, 2012.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Exactly what I've been saying all along.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bill_blockbuster_an_amateur_XJHYdaV5LT1vpr5I39IKrN

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your post agrees with me that you have no ability to discern fact, from hype and spin, and are unable to apply critical thinking skills when reading biased spin pieces that will twist facts to fit the author's point of view.

1 person likes this.
  3. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

So you believe things printed in freaking tabloid newspapers?

Exactly what I've been thinking all along.

:grin:

1 person likes this.
  4. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

it's the Post

The writer of that piece probably hacked Bill's cell phone to get this story. We all know how Murdock's tabloids work.

5. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Bill Clinton is just acknowledging the obvious.

6. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Hahah, only a fool would believe that Clinton, on record, said Obama was an amateur and incompetent, while Hillary sat there and said "Oh Bill!". You honestly have to have below average intelligence to believe this story. You cry about believing everything that is in the media, then post articles about whatever ridiculous story fits your rhetoric, step your game up brah.

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I guess they forgot the Obama ad featuring Pres. Clinton that exposes Mittens who would've never had the balls to go in and take down OBL.

8. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Oooooh. Excerpts from a Regnery book, the same folks that put out Malkin and Coulter books, not to mention Gary Aldrich's withering expose of lesbian hijinks in the Clinton White House and Jerome Corsi's brilliant retelling of John Kerry's combat service. How could this not be true?

1 person likes this.
  9. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

They aren't direct quotes from clinton. Anyways I thought you republicans hated clinton and now you support his position?

1 person likes this.
  10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AYykD6_OHO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Only if it's in their favor.

12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Yes, what a track record. It's hilarious that liltexxx was exposed for believing this rubbish.

13. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

I have to post something every day BRAHS, do you have any idea how stressful that is, even the right wing hateosphere has it's slow news days, brah!

#workinforalivin

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know why I am even bothering but from the very same article the OP is quoting.

[rquoter]The book’s explosive claims were shot down last night by spokesmen for the White House and the Clintons, who closed ranks last night.

Bill Clinton’s spokesman Matt McKenna said the excerpts were “totally and completely false” and called Klein “a known liar.”

Phillipe Reines, a spokesman for the secretary of state, noted that Hillary Clinton challenged the veracity of an earlier book Klein wrote about her, “Truth About Hillary.”

White House spokesman Eric Schultz accused Klein of making up facts to sell books.

“Nobody in their right mind would believe the nonsense in this one, especially since both Secretary Clinton and President Clinton have been loyal and supportive of the president at every turn.”
    [/rquoter]

1 person likes this.
  15. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

that's pretty much it in a nutshell, ain't it?

16. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

One-star thread.

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

My guess is that Bill probably did say this.

Do you really believe Bill Clinton thinks that he and Hillary could do a better job than Obama? Of course they do.

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Yes, you go right on believing it.

19. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

i'm a bit surprised at Texxx's enthusiastic support for Hillary.

Don't worry buddy. 2016. In the meantime, support who she supports: President Obama.

1 person likes this.
  20. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

You "guess" that something "probably" did happen, so incredibly weak it's funny. "I look like an idiot..but Bill probably wishes his wife was president! Take that NObama!". Try harder.