1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 4/16/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 15, 2012.

1. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Morey shouldnt have job security here. If we are gonna blame Les Alexander? Then his GM needs to be fired if he cant fire himself. So I BLAME MOREY!

2. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Sitting here dreaming about missing the playoffs and winning the lottery, drafting Anthony Davis, signing DWill, trading for Dwight, re-signing Camby, keeping Martin to hit a bunch of free throws and 3-balls for next season........

3. rocketkid713

rocketkid713 Member

nope parsons

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He built this team, he hired McHale, you are damned right he has blood on his hands.

DD

5. jocar

jocar Member

If Mchale wasn't a tard....
    Rockets beat Nuggets / Dalembert triple double

Instead we got...

[​IMG]

6. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I also have made my feelings known about his hiring as well. It simply made no sense to me to replace a coach with the resume of Adelman with this guy but then all of the red koolaid junkies and Morey fanboys were in LOVE with this move because McHale was going to transform Hill & Thabeet into the next coming. This is yet another example of why the Rockets continue to remain mired in mediocrity.

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Matt Jackson ‏ @MJ4Sports Close
    Leaving Rocket lockerroom I get the sense Kyle Lowry thinks he should be closing games.Chandler Parsons called last 4 games "unacceptable"

8. DaDakota

Supporting Member

No ****, we hire a guy to help teach our bigs, then we don't bother extending them so they can have a summer learning under him, then we get rid of both of them, and then McHale doesn't play the centers he does have....

And laughs it off...."Well, they went small"......like perhaps him going BIG might counter that crap.

DD

9. The Rock MVP

The Rock MVP Member

Hehe I am enjoying every minute of this. I am a die hard fan and I want what is best for this team. Getting beaten in the first round is not best for this team.

Ya ya you play the game to win...I understand that from the player's perspective since their livelihood is based off their production.

From a management perspective, it doesn't make sense unless this is just a business for you and you want to make playoff dollars, but
    1. No one comes to watch a team struggling to make the playoffs
    2. No one comes to watch a team without a star player
    3. Logically, if Morey is such a good drafter, tanking would give Morey a chance to get the player that has superstar potential only. So tanking one year would give Morey the chance to hand select and make sure we have a future.

Honestly, I think Moneyball sucks. If you can check my last posts, it will confirm this. Morey only drafts undersized PFs, only drafts 3rd and 4th year college players that have reached their ceiling, and we still defend him.

Pathetic

1 person likes this.
  10. Gay4Battier

Gay4Battier Member

fukk u stern he ruined the rockets for years to come

done with the nba!

11. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Sorry Kyle you are the backup now, accept your role, don't start going AB on everyone.

DD

12. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

About to cry

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

Man up

14. stefanb

stefanb Member

My god, that guy is taking a crap. I didn't realize that at first.

15. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Tired of missing the playoffs. Tired of 14. Tired of McFail and pat. Frustrated.:mad::mad:

16. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

AB wanted to start. Kyle just wants to be on the floor to finish, and not necessarily in place of Dragic. You saw the stupid sh-t Lee was doing at the end there.

17. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

I can't stop bursting into tears........

18. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

WHO GIVES A **** WHO SHOULD CLOSE GAMES. How about the Rocket finally find a ****ing way to close out a game with a team effort and try to find a win.

19. stefanb

stefanb Member

[​IMG]

20. DaDakota

Supporting Member

The problem is that Kyle is not a great finisher, and is not 100% - and he is not a great catch and shoot player.

Honestly, you need to support whomever is our PG with perimeter shooters like Denver did tonight...that way you can drive and dish for the open shots.

DD