1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 4/16/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 15, 2012.

1. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

The Rockets even as bad are they are playing, should be the favorite in Dallas on Wednesday

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Dear Les, Morey and Rockets organization members:

Fix it. Houston is the fourth largest city in the country and you still can't give us a competitive team? You have a market. Why are you full of failure? You are one of the most profitable clubs in the sports and that's the problem. We as fans are only so patient and we are about to stop rewarding your mediocre product. I am done spending money on you and I'm sure many others at this point don't want to go to your games or waste their time watching it. If I were your boss, I would fire you. Dallas just won a championship, the Spurs are in line to likely compete for another, and what have the Rockets done in 15 years? Nothing. You have done nothing.

1 person likes this.
  3. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>McHale says the Nuggets went small late and that is a tough matchup for Dalembert, which is why he didn't play him.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans.net (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/192080632040538113" data-datetime="2012-04-17T02:42:46+00:00">April 17, 2012</a></blockquote> <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

****in tired from what??? they had the weekends off and blow leads both games smdh

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

All the teams are tired. This is no excuse.

6. That Boi Oz

That Boi Oz Member

My heart keeps getting ripped out by this team!

7. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

There you go Coach, everyone has seen the photo that PPAT has of you, can we play a real big man in the future? you know, the guy that had 7 blocks?

8. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Screw it. Go Utah! ;)

9. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

The officiating was predictably awful, but aside from that...

Andre Miller was 2-for-8 for four points. He's a 36-year-old that averages 10 points per game. The Rockets doubled him every single time down the stretch, and it resulted in the two decisive (and uncontested) shots for Denver. LET HIM BEAT YOU, or at least make him make one freakin' shot before you treat him like he's Kobe Bryant. The Nuggets have a lot of weapons. Miller isn't one of them. To double Miller off the likes of Afflalo, Harrington, etc. is just inexcusable.

1 person likes this.
  10. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Unbelievable

I cannot believe it. Considering the type of roadtrip we had....arguably the best i've seen in 20 years to literally meltdown like this at home is completely inexplicable. I could care less about whether this team makes the playoffs after this crap. The Rockets are a complete and utter joke. Where are all the folks that said we shouldn't have tanked????

11. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

Denver "you gonna eat yo cornbread?"

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Mediocrity again.

1 person likes this.
  13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

McHale over plays his starters, and underplays his bench.

In a year in which good coaches like Popovich rest players, McHale does the opposite.

Just unbelievably stupid.

DD

14. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Yay, another 14th pick!!!!!!!

15. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I'm so sick of refs blowing games for us! It's like they do everything they can to make us lose!

I realize you have to play thru that stuff and over come it. But when they are giving free throws to one team and not the other, that's free points that you can't get back

16. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

This one hurts, so bad.

17. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Why cant we score when other teams dont have shot blockers on the court? If they pack the paint and force us to shoot 3s - Why cant we do the same to them instead of letting them get tot he rim at will?

18. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

This.

Accept its every h-town team. Since 1995.

19. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I hope they both pass us up. Its the best thing for the Rockets possible. Utah and Phoenix. it never works out how I want though and it consequently never gets better. Isnt that the 13th pick if they both pass? I am cheering for them both.

20. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Ah the # 9 seed feels like home...