1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most Hated Rocket/Ex-Rocket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by chrispbrown, Apr 9, 2012.

?

Who is your most hated or least favorite?

1. T-Mac

30.8%
  2. Aaron Brooks

3.8%
  3. Hasheem Thabeet

11.8%
  4. Kevin Martin

11.8%
  5. Terrance Williams

20.5%
  6. Luis Scola

0.8%
  7. Brad Miller

17.5%
  8. Yao (you never know!)

3.0%
  1. Grandpappy

Grandpappy Member

The poll asked about the most hated rocket/ ex rocket . I just figured it would be pertinent to what the person did while he was with the rockets, not some analyst for a tv channel. If Barkley is going to included here because of his comments about the Rockets and Yao , then lets start a poll about the most hated broadcaster/analyst. If kids are going to quote twitter feeds of random scrubs then they are uninformed and its our job( your post seems to know what I am talking about ) to make sure they get their perspectives correct.

2. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Why would we even mention scrubs like Thabeet and Williams? They are just guys moving on trying to make it in the league. Tmac gave us so many memories of single handedly trying to get us out of the first round of the playoffs with his injured teammates who were scrubs. Yao? He is too nice to hate.

Guys on this list should be Barkley and Pippen. They never were really Rockets even though they wore the jersey. Kevin Martin is starting to gain some traction though. Mostly because he is a guy who gives up.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trivia:
    When was the last time the Rockets made it to the Western Conference Finals?

1. with Tracy McGrady (in the real world, not in a stupid what if scenario or a TOF's NBA2k season where they purposely pick Kobe and have him stand there so Tracy can score points on him)

2. Pippen

3. Barkley

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Trick question? Why bring up such painfull memories. The obvious answer is Barkley.

5. lowery

lowery Member

TMAC is the winner of this. By far. And I cannot imagine anyone who voted Yao. Without him we would of never got into the playoffs.

6. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Least favorite is Eddie Griffin, for how much he set back the franchise. God rest his soul.

7. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

^^^^^

8. disguyman

disguyman Member

most hated ex rocket - Derek Fisher

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

he never put on the jersey

10. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Thank God.. :grin:

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think the newbies know.

They are devastated we lost in the first round, and proclaim we "almost won a championship".

Us oldies knew we were that close to the NBA finals, damn Utah.

12. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Jeremy Lin. Without him the Knicks might have continued to implode, and got the Rockets a top 10 pick. Also, he made the Rockets FO look bad, which could have some impact with players in the future.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That, Sir, is an oxymoron.

14. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Ask Carmelo Anthony, when he left Denver, the Nuggets got better, when Carmelo got injured with the Knicks, they got a nice streak.

15. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

eiously how old are you? It's Pippen and bar noone.The b*stard turned up for one game all series agfainst the Fakers and after the playoffs proceeded to blame Charles and Olajuwon for quitten ways.

16. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I believe the jersey was available, but he didn't even sniff it, so I put Derek on top of the list. I rate TMac higher than Pip because TMac plays a high standard, but played like a turd the last few seasons. Pip came here and saw that his fellow players weren't as fierce and competitive as Jordan, so he disrespects teammates more than the Rockets. Barkley was fun when has here, so he isn't on top of my list. Fish bait takes it in my eyes for disrespecting Rockets.

17. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Anybody still remember Vassilis Spanoulis or V-Span? Great expectations, such a failure.

Matter of fact when I think better he got Rockets Luis Scola so he was not that wasteful but then again...

18. RoxBro

RoxBro Member

By Far Scottie was the worst and most hated!!!!
    I still hate him!!!:mad:

19. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Why aren't Barkley and Pippen on the list (not that I hate Barkley, but there are people with a strong opinion on him).

20. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

this board makes me hate bob sura most