1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Potential Targets for our roster space

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by allanivan, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Merla08

Merla08 Member

Agent #0 Aaron Brooks!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

2. finsraider

finsraider Member

Hakeem. Why not?

3. cdastros

cdastros Member

Antoine Agudio in D League with Canton.

4. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

The Rockets really owe Conroy another shot. And hopefully Caveman gets turned loose and picks us.

5. Streakshooter

Streakshooter Member

Are Jim Jackson and Bob Sura still free agents?

6. fitchjs

fitchjs Member

Looks like Anthony Carter will be signed.

Would like James Posey...can play both SG and SF.

7. Houston288South

Derek Fisher is better than any other player that's available. Why can't some of you let things stay in the past and accept that Fisher could help this team. I don't understand...

8. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Idk why we wouldnt give AI a shot... gotta believe he's been humbled by recent years...
    Arenas is another one I'd try...
    Let's bring in some talent with something to prove... rather than somone struggling to just tryin to break into the league as a bench player...

9. Merla08

Merla08 Member

Because the rumors are that we're going to release him soon. With T-Will gone, I dont know who would run the PG if we released Fisher too

10. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Fisher's being bought out... imo he was never intended to suit up for us...

11. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

The only people I want to see are Lowry back healthy and Montiejunas as soon as the Euro Leagues wind up.

12. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

You are right. The only other person I could never stand to see in a Rocket's uniform is Kobe. :grin:

13. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Greg Smith can fill in as 3rd string PF and C.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I wsay just bring up Will Conroy and J. Taylor.

15. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

We will prob trade Sammy a draft pick for blatche and Nene next year and eat blatches contract

16. allanivan

allanivan Member

I would love to have Fisher on this team, and despite that he used to be a Laker, he is a great leader on and off the court, and he has ton of playoff experiences. I do not care about we have Laker's blood or not. Our ultimate goal is to make the playoff and be better. As long as it means that to our rockets, I am fine.
    However, the thing is that from all the sources and Dmorey did not mentioned Dfisher during the Press Conf today, and it means a buyout will be here soon.

17. allanivan

allanivan Member

Is Nene 30 or 31 and he is got 13 million contract. I don't see us getting him during the offseason. Well it depends on if we are going to make the playoff this season, and how far can we go? Then Dmorey will decide we want to rebuild or not after this season. Our team salaries are very friendly compare to all other teams around the league, and we can easily find takers for Kmart and Luis Scola and take some picks back. Everyone is saying this year 'draft is not as good as people think. Well, it is loaded with a lot of good quality players through out the first round, to second round. There may be a few Franchise changing player in the draft. If you see Marquis Teague is around 30 in the mock draft from NBAdraft.net. I think Dmorey will find the best from this draft class with potential 2-3 first round draft picks.
    The other thing is that Dmorey tried to trade Kmart, and Luis Scola, but both their Trade values are really low right now. And why we just fight for the playoff and let them get back somewhere around where they used to be.
    I am so excited about our future. We are talking about D-mo and Sergio llull.

18. gah

gah Member

Didn't know Fesenko was so nasty. If it were not for a couple of inches with that knee he threw at Kobe could have been a Ricky Rubio type sad story.

19. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

No worries, we got THIS guy!
    [​IMG]

20. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

...and this guy!
    [​IMG]