1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

In Texas, Islamic Schools Face Tough Road To Participation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by da1, Mar 5, 2012.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It is directly related to your often-repeated statement about the failed multicultural experiment, and your criticism of the societies which experienced problems with this experiment. My point is that rather than pointing fingers at the societies which experience problems with hostile immigrants, you should look at the attitude of these problematic immigrants. Strangely, most of those causing trouble have something in common.

2. AMS

AMS Member

hangover?

3. trustme

trustme Member

Some more from the Houston Chronicle that NYT seemed to have left out.

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/201...chron.com - Top Stories)&utm_content=My Yahoo

4. dmc89

dmc89 Member

lol Four Lions. Amusing satire on wannabe Islamic extremists in the UK for those that don't know.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PhtADRPvJBE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Cindy Steffens, also known as Cindykay Steffens, also known as Yasmine Steffens seems to be an American convert.

Interesting to see which Facebook group she is a fan of:

"This American GUY must be Stoned to Death for doing this to a little GIRL !"

Looks like she is already on board with some of the ideas... :rolleyes:

This whole story reeks of a PR stunt, once again trying to paint themselves as victims of an alleged discrimination.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

German hating on a specific group of people to no end...don't know where I've seen that before :rolleyes:

You know whose logic I'm emulating?

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Your mom's?

8. Baqui99

Baqui99 Member

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Which TAPPS enrollment classification is Kinkaid supposedly in?

Are you familiar with the Southwest Preparatory Conference?

Do you understand the difference to TAPPS?

10. trustme

trustme Member

Do you know how many random groups on facebook I used to just click "Add" to when I was on it? I only know like 4 of the groups I was actually a part of. One of the groups she likes is also "I Love Being Black"...Yeah, she's sooooooooo black!

11. AMS

AMS Member

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, ATW tries to make an argument based off of facebook. LOL

12. Kam

Kam Member

You know what pisses me off?

When a private school wants to play in the UIL. **** your recruiting. It's about my neighborhood, and surrounding neighborhoods vs your surrounding neighborhoods.

Not some, I'm going to poach kids from all over the city and have them play some hood neighborhood at football.

13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

14. trustme

trustme Member

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I should have added:

;) :p

16. Nook

Nook Member

Went to high school and played under TCIL and TAPPS for 4 years... you are wrong ATW.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Because you went to high school?

Wrong about what exactly, in your opinion?

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

Yeah, I'm familiar, dumbass. All of the st. johns/st. T-E/etc clowns were there. Actually Duschene too - my sister was there.

With respect to the morons from Kinkaid - they were in TAPPS in the 80's - prior the SPC being formed/Kinkaid joining and probably later, I haven't bothered to check, because there's no point here. That's why their names are on the state champion rolls from that era.

I know, you have the magic of Wikipedia up in deutchschekim town - perhaps though you could have dug a bit further and found this out.

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIRC I went to several games between them and St. Pius for football. I think actually Kubiak was QB then though I don't really remember. Might have been a few years after. BONUS POINTS if you can actually figure out who that is. And bonus points if you can figure out why SPX is listed as being on Donovan street rather than on Shepard. Good luck with that - google maps probably won't help you.

Listen Jack-o-lantern. THere are many execrable species on this BBS. Trolls, dysfunctionals, morons, paranoiacs - it's frankly the Mos Eisley cantina scene of 18-40 year old males, like most of the internet. Which is fine, there are many variants. Frustrated office drone looking for greatness, bored office worker killing time, random Juco thug lookiing to prove that he really was smart to get into big state U, fat loudmouth who can't shut up, teenage obnoxio, frustrated family man......etc. ad nauseum . until the end of time.

But I find your own particular pathology - Baron Hyeon-Rich Kimmler who trolls anonymous teenage muslims on a houston basketball bbs/finds random stalker bits to exploit - to be one of the more confoundingly awful ones there is.

Not of course to entirely excuse your bait, as they're kind of idiots themselves. But seriously man, get a wife, get a life, get a clue, get a hobby, get down with the kinder.

If this is where you find yourself in life at this point, as an ostensibly wordly, well-traveled individual, you've done something wrong.

1 person likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

On one hand it is a private organization, and like Thurgood Marshall, I believe that private groups should be allowed to do what they want without limited government intervention. If they do want to be exclusive and biggoted, so be it, it is their right...... on the other hand, I dont like it.

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

SPC was formed in 1952. I didn't bother to read the rest of your post.