1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Derrick Rose is like the town in Footloose

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by kevC, Feb 28, 2012.

1. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

2. HoustonRockets

I don't see anything wrong with dancing at the All-Star game.

3. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

I don't think he sees anything wrong either. It's just that HE doesn't want to dance.

Typical BSPN trying to stir drama. There's a difference between "Derrick Rose dislikes ASG dancing" and "Derrick Rose dislikes that players danced at ASG".

And as a fan, F the dancing, I'm here to see the best of the best compete on the court. GTFO with that fluff.

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

He drew criticism for not dancing in the all-star?

5. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Derrick Rose is like that guy that refuses to go out for a drink while on a business trip with you and your work buddies. To each his own and all, but **** that guy.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nothing wrong with dancing, nothing wrong with NOT dancing.

7. Remix

Remix Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

[​IMG]

Im glad my man d rose stood up for us in da negroe commurnity. Da all star game aint nuttin but a uncle tom, jim crow, bojangles exzibition for da rich white owners to make money off of and they out there shuckin and jivin on national tv. Rose did this in protest and it was part of a deal wit da new black panthers.

3 people like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

I don't remember seeing Dream dance, or MJ, or Bird..... it is a basketball game, not tryouts for Dancing With The Stars.... they all looked like morons anyway, the only one that "got it" was Rose.... I find the whole grinning and dancing crap a waste of time....

10. conquistador#11

he is old school. I like that. leave the prancing to lebron . he had the same stone cold face when frank the tank did the line-ups.

11. DaleDoback

DaleDoback Contributing Member

Is this really something to get alarmed about? If you dislike Rose fine, but over something as petty as dancing during the introductions of an overhyped exhibition game? Find something with merit to get your undies all twisted up about.......like Steve Nash's haircut.

12. droopy421

droopy421 Member

What an wonderfully insightful post.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Sounds like you've got some growing up to do....

And i don't mean because you want to party on a business trip, but because you're gonna hate one some guy because he's not like you. You're acting like he's a d-bag, when all he wants is to be left alone and be himself. Nothing wrong with that.

14. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Perhaps I should have added "and he tries to make you feel bad about it". I don't have problems with guys like that if they just keep to themselves but it is annoying when they judge you and make snide remarks, much like Rose did here.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Kudos to anyone who refuses to play pee-pee games. Noah also knocked Lebron and his pee-pee game antics. I like the Bulls and their strict "no laughing" policy.

1 person likes this.
  16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Derrik Rose is like that guy on the court you can't stop.

Oh wait.

He is that guy.

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Did kevC get beat up by Rose? Seriously, grow up. He didn't say anything against these guys and is a humble person.

18. Shaud

Shaud Member

Maybe they should enforce a no gun signals after made baskets for Joakim Noah

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

I don't get what the big deal is for either. There is nothing wrong with having a good time dancing during the introductions. There is also nothing wrong with what Rose did.

20. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I don't know, he seems stand-off ish and douchey to me. Reminds me of Kobe. Crack a smile dude, you're being paid millions to play a game.