1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shortness of Breath

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Obito, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Chamillionaire

Don't care bout editing. Don't read it if you don't want to.

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

So why should I change how I enjoy this BBS because you can't control your puking contest with the op? In the beginning, I somewhat agreed with you as I think Tracy is going down a bad road with the booze and drugs. I'll stop short of saying that he is getting what he deserves but I don't approve of how he is living his life. But I am not his dad so why should he listen to me? But you have taken your hatred of him to a new level. Been in many puking contests on this board in my time here, dude, and I'm just saying give the guy a chance to respond. You adding on more posts without a response from him just makes you look like a damn fool. Maybe that is what you are going for....

3. Chamillionaire

I'm posting on my iPhone so it's kind of inconvenient. So I do apologize for the lack of format.

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Lol guys.. This thread was made to seek for remedies or advice from people who have experienced this in the past. I'm not a drug addict, not even close to it. If you want help out, thank you, if you don't then move on.

I don't understand why this guy has to be a little b**** & blow up the thread posting 15/+ times.. He obviously has a vendetta against me & that's fine, one more idiot to my ignore list.

5. Chamillionaire

No vendetta. Never liked rave babies, disgusting and filthy drug indulging people like yourself. You do drugs, suffer from it, then cry about it on the net. Yeah buddy, you sound like a real winner.

6. Chamillionaire

this guy needs rehab, not more drugs.

7. Chamillionaire

8. Chamillionaire

Put me on your ignore list, that's mighty brave of you. Maybe not only are you a paranoid schizo freak, you're a coward. I'm done.

9. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I never injected anything, I don't like needles. And you seem more ****ed up than anyone I've ever seen on drugs.

I didn't have anxiety because I did drugs, I did drugs because I had anxiety.

#69 Batman Jones, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  10. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

By the way OP, glad you got a diagnosis and some help. Careful with the Xanax, it will work no doubt but it's very addictive. If you need a benzo long term for anxiety there are less dangerous ones that are effective. But I'm glad you're getting the relief you need now.

11. Chamillionaire

You don't know me so you can't say I'm more messed up than anyone you've seen on drugs. And the chances of a sober healthy man being more messed up than an old timer who has done drugs like yourself. Don't care about your anxiety old-timer. Don't ne mad cause you're a drug user or was.

12. Chamillionaire

13. Chamillionaire

For example, research suggests that cocaine induces panic attacks in some people and that withdrawal from it includes severe anxiety in the effects. Ecstasy too seems to induce anxiety, depersonalising and panic when taken in large doses and the sought after experience, while on the drug, of feeling at one with the world need not happen if the person involved already has emotional problems. Here the drug might simply exacerbate a prevailing mood. Ecstasy is also notoriously difficult to 'quality control', often being mixed with other drugs. In this case, a person with hovering obsessional problems might find themselves in deep trouble if, for example, LSD had been added.

Batman, sounds familiar??? it`s ok. you`re already baked. no coming back from that old timer.

14. Chamillionaire

and you`d know because how... listen, i don`t trust drug abusers, and since i don`t there`s no need for this to even continue. sober up you two. you`re not doing anybody any good by using drugs.

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 74
    Username Posts
    Chamillionaire 23
    TracyMacAddidas 6

16. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

lol dudes mad

17. Chamillionaire

furious :rolleyes: :grin:

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Five posts you've made after this one, liar.

19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i can't wait till you get your ass banned and come in under a new name to spew the same personal garbage.

20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL, it's good to know you don't have a vendetta or anything......