1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[USA Today] All Joe Team: Mike Brisiel Captain

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by weslinder, Jan 27, 2012.

1. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/story/2012-01-27/2011-all-joe-team/52813584/1?csp=34

Ben Tate, Duane Brown, and JJ Watt also made the team.

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

He's nuts. I broke my right fibula when I was 10 and crumbled to the ground like a little b***ch. Well I did sorta get hit by a small Toyota but still, it's not like I was getting right back up to go against 300+ lb. dudes soon after. That takes some grand cojones.

Kudos to all the Texans that made the squad, as we still recieved less recognition than the Broncos who were blown out in their first game so this is nice to see.

3. HollaIFyaHEMI

HollaIFyaHEMI Contributing Member

All Joe team is good stuff. It is pretty awesome that Brisiel is the headliner. Thanks for the link.

4. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I saw this segment on Real Sports the other night about the drug Todarol and its use in the NFL. Todarol is the painkiller NFL teams inject their players with before games. The players they interviewed talked about how it made them feel like invincible for 3 hours. I wonder if Briesel had used this and is why he was able to finish that game on a broken leg.

5. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

I absolutely hate the Broncos, but they did win a playoff game.

6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Oh sh** I totally forgot about Pitt losing to them. My bad, but they still got blown out by a wide margin. F*** them.

7. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

here's a clip on NFL Turning Point with Brisiel as the focus for those that missed it..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oVuCn1NiM&t=11m

props to Brisiel. He deserves some props.. especially after playing almost a full game with a fractured leg. :eek: