1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(4) lower bowl hornets tickets (1/19/12) below face value (parking pass included)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by swyyyguy, Jan 18, 2012.

1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i have tickets to the game tomorrow but i will not be able to make it anymore.

section C108
    row 16
    seats 9, 10, 11, 12

you will be sitting in the lower level across from the rockets bench.

face value is $225/ticket i believe.

they come with 2 parking passes in the toyota tundra parking garage (yellow entrance).

these are hard tickets so i can't e-mail them. you must come pick them up from me and i'm located in league city, tx.

please e-mail me if you're interested: lawrencechenmail [at] gmail [dot] com

asking $475 OBO total for all 4 tickets and 2 parking passes. i'll sell 2 tickets with 1 parking pass for $250.

thanks for looking!

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

price drop! $400 for everything!

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

only 2 tickets and 1 parking pass left. take it for $150! this is less than the face value of 1 ticket!

4. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I'm interested, but I'm downtown and there's no way I can make it to league city and back before the game starts. Can you email me? seclusion@gmail.com

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Do you have these tickets typically? Might be interested in them for future games if so....

6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

seclusion, you've got mail!

7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

still 2 tickets left, $125 for both and the parking pass! e-mail me your number and i'll call you right away! i can meet you in downtown or at the toyota center.

lawrencechenmail [at] gmail [dot] com