1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Craig James for Senate

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rimrocker, Dec 13, 2011.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

WHOOOOOOOOOOSH.

2. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Now now, consider the poster before you respond with 'whoosh', guys. We wouldn't want to risk running out of w's, o's, s's and h's.

#22 dharocks, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  3. Nook

Nook Member

I heard Craig James killed hookers at SMU but never heard any evidence to support it. I am so relieved to hear that in fact GOP hopeful Craig James may not have killed all those hookers. If Craig James did not brutally kill all those hookers I wonder who did kill all those hookers Craig James did not kill.

Of anyone can shed any light on the dead hookers Craig James did not kill, I would appreciate it.

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i didn't read this whole thread, i don't care about college athletes getting paid under the table. the scam started when half of them who can barely read were admitted to mega state u.

i hope craig never ran over rimmy but i think rimmy said he was an ol

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

He was 4A, I was 3A. Never played him... and I did play a little DT, but primarily OT.

6. rimrocker

So, I keep hearing Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. Is it true Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU? If Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU, I think it should disqualify him for the Senate. If it is false that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU, he should be alowed to continue campaigning. I hope it is not true that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. If Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU then the families of the 5 hookers Craig James killed while at SMU would be sad.

7. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

BTW, you know that picture is photoshopped, right?

8. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Yep, I've read that, though as a professional comedian I never thought it was beyond what he might have done on SNL. Mr. Franken though is an example of a candidate just jumping right in to a Senate seat without a history of public service. I believe the Founding fathers envisioned the position as seasoned, patrician, public servants above the fray of the politics of whim and reaction, not a first position for people to step in to.

But I like Al.

9. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

His Jersey was number was 32. 3+2=5. Exactly the number of hookers Craig has killed.

10. rimrocker

So are you saying it has been confirmed that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU?

11. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Y'all conveniently left out one very important factoid....

Craig James killed 5 male hookers at SMU....

:D

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Ironically, they were found in a storage shed close to the practice field.

13. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

If Craig James can get away with killing 5 hookers while at SMU can you imagine how many hookers Eric Dickerson could have gotten away with killing? It would probably be dozens!

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's hard for me to believe that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. Has he refuted this allegation?

15. rimrocker

What? The allegation that Craig James killed five hookers while at SMU? No, I do not believe he has.

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Probably, things are a lot easier when you're just paying off the cops.

17. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ru6RaMkozrY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That was the best produced completely meaningless progran I've ever seen. He very confidently and concisely stated no policies or accomplishments of any kind. Maybe we can give the unions, bankers and corporations a break and admit it's admen who run politics.

19. Major

Major Member

At the GOP Senate debate last night, this is exactly what he did. He spent a lot of time talking about God and family, but avoided talking about issues. My favorite was when he said that his being faithful to his wife for 29 years was evidence of his conservativeness.

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Craig James also did not mention the killing of 5 hookers, which would have damaged his conservative bona fides.