1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My solution to the NBA Lockout

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by glynch, Nov 22, 2011.

1. glynch

glynch Member

We paid for their stadiums. Let's just sell some stock to the fans in the various cities, hire the players and let the owners go back to the businesses that made them billionaires. Either that or they can just live off their investments.

I think the Green Bay Packers are a good example.

2. heypartner

heypartner Member

NBA franchise licenses do indeed perform better than municipal bonds.

3. MONON

MONON Member

I would love to see a city say "NO!!!" the next time an NBA owner asks the public to foot the bill for a new arena or even renovations. At least not until the owner reimburses the city & their businesses for the losses incurred during the lockout. Guess I'm just a daydreamer.

4. Preston27

Preston27 Member

But you're not the only one.
    I hope someday fans will join us,
    and the NBA will be as one.