1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas judge Caught on Tape Abusing Child

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by shastarocket, Nov 1, 2011.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

When I was 9 years old I watched my stepfather continually spank my 2 year old sister because she was bad. She kept crying and he just kept beating her ass for at least 10 minutes straight this went on. I was terrified.

Another time when I was 14 my brother wounded our cat by sticking it on the furnace near the pilot light, my stepfather quoted the Bible saying "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" and placed my 5 year old brother's hand on the ****ing furnace and he burned his hand.

All of you hard-asses saying you needed to get your asses beat by your parents is one thing, but there is also misguided, backwards people in this world who think they are carrying out some divine justice when they physically abuse their own children.

Bet you this judge somehow gets off light for this ****.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

2. MadMax

MadMax Member

wow. that infuriates me.

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Member
    Supporting Member

agreed. How could you do that to a cat?

1 person likes this.
  4. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Member

That's disgusting. Your stepfather is a d******d who should have been reported to the police.

5. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

This is why the world is like it is today.... An ass-whippin only strengthens morale and character... More ass-whippins and less punishments(the "take away the phone" kind) will make this world a better place... Whip his/her ass!!!!

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Can't believe how many people here seem to be okay with parents abusing their children with belts, paddles or other stuff. Even if you turned out okay and it wasn't hurting too much(physically, I believe the pschological pain is huge) it's still an act of violence against your own children and disgusting.

Children don't fully understand the bad effect some of their actions can make, so it's insane to punish them for actions they can't fully reflect on from a moral standpoint. And punishing them with violence is no solution that leads to them being better persons.

I don't know if this problem is as huge in the USA as I read here and on youtube, here in Germany I have no friends that ever got beat by a belt or some ish like that. Still we all turned out okay and are responsible/upright people.

How can you really think beating your children, no matter to what degree, has a better effect than having a serious talk with them?

I'm also shocked to read that many people here state they'll paddle their kids or clap them, you continue this perverted cycle and will harm your kids.

I'm truly disgusted.

1 person likes this.
  7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

The even more disgusting thing is my brother had the burn mark on his arm for a while, and my aunt and uncle asked him where he got it and he told them my stepfather did it to him.

They asked me about it and I lied to cover up his worthless ass for the sake of my mother.

8. MadMax

MadMax Member

Just want to say I'm so sorry that you had to endure that as a child with your step-father. I can't imagine growing up around that...and I'm impressed as hell that you've grown up to be a person who would call that kind of crap out. A lot of people become what they grew up hating.

1 person likes this.
  9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Member

this explains a lot.

10. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I have the weirdest boner.

1 person likes this.
  11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Max it was not easy and I still hold a lot of resentment toward that man that he will never comprehend because he finds no fault in anything he does that is/was "commanded by God". Most of my cynical views of religion stem from how religion was used to hurt the people I cared about.

Luckily I had amazing people around me... my Grandfather, uncles, etc who were all shining examples of good human beings. I always looked up to them and swore to never become my deadbeat dad nor my misguided, angry stepdad.

The silver lining for me was that everything I went through, the childhood trauma, the feelings of abandonment and then worthlessness and later a painful divorce all shaped me into who I needed to be.

When I go outside and throw the football around with my 8 year old soon-to-be stepson, help him with his homework and take him trick-or-treating, I understand (more than most) what it has been like for him growing up without his real father and how he needs a positive male influence in his life. And when my newborn son arrives within a few short weeks, I will do everything in my power to give him the life he deserves.

All the pain I went through was worth it now that I'm where I belong. I wouldn't change a thing.

But I sure as hell won't stand idly by and let what happened to me happen to anyone else if it can be prevented.

6 people like this.
  12. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

I only wish I got whippings like that. But, I have to say, I never got one in the heat of the moment. I always got structured, unemotional whippings…and of course the required, “it’s going to hurt me more than you” crap.

As whippings go, it was an easy one. The pain and physical scars will go away in a day or two. And maybe a lesson will be learned by the girl.

BUT, the verbal abuse was astonishing. Absolutely no defense for that.

13. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Really appreciate reading this post, Moe. Repped.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

jesus christ, if i was clutch, i'd shut this place down after this embarrassment of a thread. those of you defending the beating of a girl with cerebral palsy should be ****ing banned and we can all only hope and pray that karma gets you all 10x worse.

**** all you assholes defending this guy. i'm sick at my stomach thinking i ever wasted my time here with people like you.

2 people like this.
  15. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

So is washing your mouth out with soap abuse?

16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Member

Wow at the responses of some posters. I'm not even going to respond.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Well these people got beatings when they were young and they understand now it was part of what shaped them into what they are today, so it becomes easy to be desensitized to this type of violence.

I'll tell you one thing. These who condone this can rationalize it a lot easier in their heads right now as secure men than a young girl with a physical handicap can.

18. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Everyone saying that isn't wrong is crazy. She did what needed to be done. Good for her.

19. AbbasNasib

AbbasNasib Member

Fixed...

20. The Bird

The Bird Member

maybe it's just me but I don't see this anywhere on the chron website