1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[A toast] I just want to thank

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Honey Bear, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Member

[A toast] I just want to thank

Well, most of you have probably heard by now that I placed 4th in the latest ranking of Post Quality that didn’t even take sex appeal into account. If that was added to the inflated rankings, it would be me and Clutch all alone at the top. Who was it done by? I don’t know, some genius at MIT with his group of genius friends who probably count cards and earn millions in Vegas on the weekends. Oh well, guess he knows what he's talking about.

I wanted to take this opportunity, as the sun shines down on me, ever so brightly, reflecting off my visage and into the heavens, to thank my contemporaries.

Rashmon – A wise, wise old man

Thadeus – An angry, angry poor man

Clutch – My boy from way back, we truly are the yin to each other’s yang

Ronny – Just pure, unbridled, wit and unique in-depth analysis

Blurr#7 and SunsRocketsfan – never heard of you guys, but keep on just losing out to me. No one does it as well as you guys.

PQQ is the future. I am a believer.

Post your speeches in here.

2 people like this.
  2. RedNews

RedNews Member

So why are you asking to be taken off the list?

3. RedNews

RedNews Member

And why did you change your mind from wanting to be off the list to wanting to start an entire new thread on it?

Are you mental?

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Member
    Supporting Member

Do you really have to ask that about Ronny?

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

From someone who has gone from 99'er to temporarily "rookied" to #32 (fittingly, like Magic) -- I just want to say, no matter how far you fall -- you can always rise again. Like a Phoenix.

1 person likes this.
  6. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  7. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

If you wanted more rep Ronny all you had to do was ask

8. kidcave9

kidcave9 Member

Ronny doesn't have a god complex he is god

1 person likes this.
  9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

sometimes even the sun shines on a dogs ass

[​IMG]

NEXT..

3 people like this.
  10. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Member

RED, Don't you know what the Ronny is all about?

He just puts his head down and goes to work. Is he MJ? Is he Kobe? Is he Peyton? Is he Kobayashi? I don't know. But he's somewhere in there. He may not show up every morning, he may not care about practice, he may not say all the right things, he may not care enough at times, but he gets the job done. And he does it with a certain panache and aura that defines him in a golden statuesque manner. It looks like someone gets how society works.

I also want to thank AroundtheWorld for being a highly underrated poster. A true inspiration.

11. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Member

Just beautiful.

I'm not one to cry, but tonight, they said this couldn't be done.

Not by me it couldn't.

This rep was given to me by the people. The people that make this site a wonderful, luscious green pasture land of information. All of you little people who I couldn't have done it without. All the kids who want to grow up to be like me.

And the best gift that you have given me, is that you made me feel like I've done it myself. But I know I haven't. I know it's all you, the people. The clutchfans.

I can't hide my feelings, and I can't deny the fact that you like me,

right now

You really like me.

12. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

Who the hell is Ronny?

2 people like this.
  13. ICanDunkOnYao

ICanDunkOnYao Member

Is this supposed to be satirical?

1 person likes this.
  14. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Member

Mohammed, you angry little muslim man you - I want to thank you. For secretly repping me, for undesirably wanting me, sexually, emotionally, god knows what else. Without you constantly tagging along and piggybacking off whatever I say, I know someone is looking out for me. Protecting me from the evils in this world.

Just promise me, my brother, you won't ever fly a plane.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Ronny -- what would you say was your defining moment as a poster? How did you cement legendary status?

16. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Member

Oh my God. I don't know where to begin. My hands are quivering from this unexpected adrenaline rush and my heart is racing. My stomach is in knots and my balls are hanging lower than usual.

Clutchfans was my first, my last and my everything when it came to message boards. In the beginning I didn't think I was cut out for a message board, I didn't know if I had the patience or the etiquette but sometimes you gotta jump in head first and get wet. And then go from there. And that's just what I did.

I wasn't on other boards, I wasn't here to troll, I wasn't here as a tourist. I was the real deal. I wasn't some 4chan nerd, some gif posting gimmick, another name... And I think the people saw that, my loyalty shining through. Like a true warrior, here to claim the land that was rightfully his.

I took the horse by the reins and let him know who the true Mountee was. And by mountee I mean the Mounted Police.

The floor is open, guys. Don't be shy.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

He's got the look.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

1 person likes this.
  18. sammy

sammy Member

19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost Member
    Supporting Member

20. Fyreball

Fyreball Member

Just keep on cutting those stones, Ronny. It's like you're sh!tting diamonds.