1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Swoly-D and DaDakota need a time out from each other.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Xerobull, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Try taco trucks. Real Mexicans making real Mexican food. In Houston!

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Hey now, I didn't say anything bad about the food......clearly I likes me some Mexican food.

DD

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I'm in Oregon. This is white people country. The Mexicans out here are whiter than I am. They've forgotten their traditions, their culture, and their recipes!!

At this point, my very Republican girlfriend wants to support amnesty for the sheer fact that maybe some real Mexicans would migrate up here and cook some amazing food!

I can get over this whole not pumping your own gas, but come on!

4. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Sounds like a great pub/restaraunt opportunity...to me ....

DD

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

your are two funny! :mad:

6. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

[​IMG]

7. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

You spelled "too" wrong dubmass.

8. Xerobull

Tell me about it. When I go to the in-laws in northern Indiana, the only 'Mexican' food place in town serves salsa with ranch in it. The salsa itself is ketchup with chopped up tomatoes in it. They actually put ranch on anything, and recommend it. For some reason, when we're there, everyone wants to take us, like we miss Mexicans or something because we're from Texas and they're our neighbors.

Anyway, I've been telling my token Mexican friend, Pepe, for years that he needs to roll up to whitebread USA and throw down a real Texmex restaurant. *

*this is a true story...except the token part. I know two Mexicans.

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

People take the internet WAY too seriously. Damn.

10. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Ugh... So you totally know how I feel up here, the people are nice, but damn, I need some non white people up in here.

They apparently have something called a "wet burrito" here. It's essentially like the b*stard son of a burrito and a chimichanga. It has none of the good parts of either, it isn't fried, it has too much sauce and the meat isn't close to real carne asada. They don't even have carne asada here, just something called beef? What the hell is beef? Is it ground beef? Shredded beef? Half the time it means one thing, and half the time it means another. WTF?

I must tell you though, if you visit Arizona never ever get a sonoran hot dog. It will ruin you. They are so amazing. You will spend nights trying to deconstruct the basic principles of it, recreating it, and falling drastically short each time. The sonoran hot dog is the work of Satan I tell you. It is as mysterious as it is glorious.

11. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

You weren't just insulting the country though, you were insulting the state of the people that were living in it.

And come on. Sure there are druglords in Mexico who go around chopping people's heads off. But in the US you also get people like Bill O'Reilly spewing bull****, inciting violence and indirectly causing deaths of many people, LEGALLY.

Don't try to mitigate what you said. I'm sure we could all easily pull out some of your quotes from that thread that were far, far more than just "jokes". You were resurrecting Nazism in that thread, and I don't know about you but if you think promoting ideas that Nazis used against a specific group of people is "funny" to you then you have some serious problems.

Anyways, as always, it's always other people who are sensitive, and maybe that's true. But you sure as hell like labeling other people classless when they insult your weight or your boy Aaron.

1 person likes this.
  12. DaDakota

Supporting Member

I hear ya Flamming, I do, I just don't happen to agree....to me it sounds like overboard political correctness.

DD

13. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Is it?

You're a grown man, I don't think you need to be lectured on this. There is a fine line between insulting someone's team and insulting someone's country. I don't think I need to tell you if it's politically correct to call someone's country "lesser".

14. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Oh come on, people insult the USA all the time, but we are not that sensitive about it.

And Mexico is lesser, it is in dire straights right now, it needs severe overhauling.

Doesn't mean the people are bad, or lesser, just the government that runs the country.

At least that is the way I see it....same thing for a lot of other countries/governments.

DD

15. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Are you sure that Americans are not insulted when their country is insulted? Or are you just speaking for yourself?

And come on, the moment you called Mexico a lesser country, you were insulting more than just the government.

How about a simple example: If you were in TC watching a game and some person behind you yelled:

"Hey Yao, go back to China!".

What would you think of that person's intelligence? Granted, he could be pretty smart, but most people's impression of him would be some bigoted prejudice a-hole.

That is exactly what you would sound like when you call another country "Lesser".

And really how do you define lesser? Mexico has one of the biggest economies in the world, a lot of the world's largest companies operate in Mexico.

16. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

News outlets overblow everything and cause mean world syndrome . Let's have a battle royale cage match in d &d, swoly d vs. Dadakota and settle this dispute once in for all...:eek:

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

And neither of those insults are racist.

I see this fight as the BBS clowns mad at each other for clowning. Neither of them take anything they say seriously, because logically how could you?

this could be the best feud of all time. ALL TIME!

18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Why don't you two utilize the ignore feature?

19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

What happen to my boy pull_ up3?

20. Xerobull

Two Girls, One Tortilla?

1 person likes this.