1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Huge comet? slams into the Sun/NASA tries to hide it [VID]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

Why is Shia Labeouf involved in conspiracy videos?

2. rox1

rox1 Member

This is a few days old, I thought you knew about it. For some reason SOHO didn't have the footage and you could only see it in a military website. Reasons for that IDK? That sun diving comet(or whatever it was) looks huge. As for the CMEs they aren't earth bound, so that's good. If you are into this stuff you should subscribe to this guy on YT...http://www.youtube.com/user/SolarWatcher

3. Zackery

Zackery Member

That's no moon.

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Member

How is NASA hiding this exactly if there is video of it available everywhere? Plus, I watched the vid and immediately the first thing I noticed is that it is sped up and the solar flare occurs at least an hour, maybe 2 after the comet hits.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/omVuuIMVDyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look at the time stamp, that is minutes and hours plus the date. This video is 12 seconds long and it covers 3 days. Plus, the flare comes out on the complete opposite side of the Sun. Totally unrelated. Just an amazing coincidence that looks cool because of the sped up video.

5. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

understatement of the year.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

ToyCen, I think you have uncovered a very important topic. There are enormous stakes.

A friend of mine and I have placed a large bet on the following questions:
    (a) Do you vote?
    (b) If so, what political party is the most appealing to you?

7. Dubious

Dubious Member

Why would he bother? The Illuminate and their minions at Diebold decide who wins anyway.

8. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

[​IMG]

Conspiracy.

1 person likes this.
  9. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

not even positive this is a legit question pointed at me, but what the hell ill answer anyhow....

I havent voted in the past, not because Im not old enough its just I thought it was a lose/lose eitherway, but this time around I'm voting for Ron Paul. He seems to be the ONLY one that speaks with a level head and questions how America is ran and have been ran for decades.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Thank you, ToyCen428! It was a legitimate question, and may I also say: KA-CHING!

2 people like this.
  11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

This is almost as shocking to me as finding out that El Hitman's latest venture turned out to be a complete failure.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Huge Comet?

So that is what happened to Sheryl Swoopes.

DD

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

[​IMG]
    :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Are you sure this has nothing to do with your fantasy football team?

14. rox1

rox1 Member

Ummm no.. there were some frames of that video missing when the comet hit. Technical difficulties or whatever the reason was, the video was incomplete at the usual sites. The only place to see it was that military site.

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

Wait a minute, is this a joke?

I'm supposed to be alarmed by a youtube video of a guy watching a youtube video on his computer? That he didn't even have the courtesy to maximize so I could see what is happening?

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

Grammar. How does it work?