1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just take a look on T-Mac twitter page

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by _RTM_, Jul 8, 2011.

1. VBG

VBG Member

You mean playing through injuries for the Rockets and screwing up his career because of it? Or getting ****ty advice from the Rockets and playing through injuries and screwing up his career? Or taking a team with Rafaer Alston as the second best player for 12 games to a 22 game winning streak?

1 person likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't make that quote. click on it. Tracy made it at the time he was with the Rockets.

Yao never said I never played with Kobe or LeBron and that he's played on average teams. Then again, I don't expect Yao to ever say such a thing.

But then again, you guys think that Tracy's tweets exonerates him of everything he's ever said , so be it.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

So we should hold people to everything that they have said in the past?
    You must've said something stupid before. Every time you try to say something I'll be sure to bring that back up each and every time.

It's like GlenRice and his DeVry thing. That thing has stayed with him for a very long time.

Learn to forget; I don't give a damn if you forgive or not. But learn to forget.

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

That has to do with McGrady showing respect to Yao how?

5. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

of course we all have said things, but none of us are getting paid 25 million dollars to be one of the leaders of an NBA team and get quoted in Sports Illustrated.

we don't know what all Tracy has said to management, players, and coaches, but we all know the results.

The message of his tweets are to pay homage to Yao, but you don't that from the title. If you started this thread instead of RTM, what would the title say?

6. VBG

VBG Member

I know you didn't make the quote.

And what T-Mac said is true. He never compared Shaq and Duncan to Yao. He said that he never got to play with a top 15 player which is true.

But you take it as an insult to Yao otherwise why would you post it in this thread?

Further, T-Mac was a lot closer to Kobe and Lebron in his prime than Yao was to Shaq or Duncan

7. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Member

You're insane. Yao retired today, and there's about 5 threads about it. Did you really think this was about something else? You're an idiot who is stuck in the past and you're a troll.

1 person likes this.
  8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Member

You are the biggest ****ing idiot on this board. Get some help.

1 person likes this.
  9. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Look at that point in time when Tracy made the interview and look at the topic. It was a controversial time in his tenure with the Rockets.

again, you miss the point. What Tracy says in every point of his career has lead him to where he is now.

I'm sorry I pissed off a lot of people here on this topic, but I've been posting long enough to know that Tracy fans have blamed Yao for Tracy's playoff failures.

10. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Tracy just trying to up his follower count. He making sure these tweets get back to China.

11. bongo33

bongo33 Member

One of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. He already has a lot of followers in China check out hIs ambassador to China video. Look I know most of you dislike T-Mac but the dude is actually paying tribute to hisfriend here.

12. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Is it really?

Dude has only 50K in Twitter followers. That's weak...

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

i like how tmac changed his profile pic to Yao.

tinman, you are truly sad. Ok, he said it, what is your point? Why post that in this thread where he is praising Yao? Only thing I can think of is you have serious issues over T-Mac. Let me guess what's next - you make a counter thread with pics, links and videos about all things wrong with T-Mac, because god forbid you actually write out a cohesive paragraph explaining your points.

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

Everyone loves Yao.

15. VBG

VBG Member

That's cause most of the stuff he does on twitter is charity and people aren't interested in charity.

16. t_mac1

t_mac1 Member

Even when McGrady does something positive, the thread still ends up with pure hate. Geez.

It's like his charity work threads, people still come up with hate.

Some people just love to hate, hate, hate.

17. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

tmac1,
    what would the title be if you started this thread?

18. t_mac1

t_mac1 Member

TMAC gives props to Yao Ming!

19. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

So you are stressing out on the title?

If you this upset over a title, then go troll on the thread where the title states Battier called Yao the greatest tea.

Yao Ming is one of the greatest Rocket, he is not a tea.How dare the poster make that mistake!

20. Spankie

Spankie Member

fixed