1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Most Visited Urban Website in the World] Heat CONSIDERINg trading Bosh!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

According to one well connected snitch OFFICIALLY affiliated with the organizaton, Wade, Lebron and PAT RILEY have met about trading Bosh who is so FURIOUS that he didn't invite any of these guys to his bachelor party!!!

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/49483/m...rumored_to_be_trading_chris_bosh_details.html

2. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

mediatakeout <<<<

3. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Even if Wade and Lebron were invited, I doubt they even consider attending Bosh's party. Bosh just seems like that kinda guy where Wade and Lebron would make fun of if he wasn't on their team.

4. Dei

Dei Member

^
    What? They have something about Texans?

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I think that's INCREDIBLE and I find it SHOCKING that Chrissy Bosh would be treated this way by the trio that talked him into leaving money ON THE TABLE in order to create a SUPER TEAM. Unbelievable, isn't it.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Bosh is not the problem, Wade and Lebron both needing the ball is the problem, I would love it if they traded Lebron somewhere like Toronto....or Utah.

;)

DD

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Trading Lebron to Utah is probably the best idea I've seen proposed on this board in a while..

First, it would suck for Lebron because he would have to live in Salt Lake City. And that's great in and of itself, but that's not all!

It would easily make Lebron the biggest villain in NBA history as far as I'm concerned. I mean, 1. He's LeBron. 2. He's on the Jazz. The only possible way I could hate the guy more is if he flew a plane into the World Trade Center.

Sure, the Jazz would probably then be as tough as they've been since the Stockton/Malone era - but it's a small price to pay.

1 person likes this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

That website is perfect for anyone trying to better their ebonics. The comments were amazing.

1 person likes this.
  9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

too bad bosh outplayed both wade and lebron in the finals.

10. aggie87

aggie87 Member

imagine if they traded Lebron for Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson

Nelson
    Wade
    Miller
    Bosh
    Howard

that would be a very scary team...

11. Raven

Raven Member

Bosh isn't the star they should be trading.

:)

12. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

You get half credit for that answer

13. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Bosh's bachelor parties was in Vegas. He invited Jared Jack and that power forward who played for a few months for us and then got traded to Toronto, Pops. From what I hear, they had a great time in Vegas with no major drama.

Good for Bosh that he didn't invite Wade or Ledouche or Riley.

14. bloop

bloop Member

dont believe this but if they trade anyone trade lebron

they're not trading bosh or making any huge moves until they lose in next year's playoffs

15. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

Best comment all day.

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Hell yea, that's why i love these sites, some great comments:

"Who gives a FLUCK about this FRUIT AZZ NUCCA!!!??? He likes Boys..and i don't like
    his Pterodactyl Lookin azz...ol' Ostrich Face Azz Nucca.."

"They Needa trade Lebron if anything! it'll work better 4they Heat...Bosh Fruity asz must b doin too much azz smackin N tha locker room dats why"

"First you blame Cleveland, now you blame Bosh. LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU OLD MAN LOOKING B!TCH. What's wrong he wouldn't [EXPLETIVE] YOUR MOTHER. It was U looking petrified at the end of games. Mad cuss you have a tree tunk for a nose. Did you BABIES MAMMA tross CHRIS'S SALAD. Stop blaming Bosh that YOUR NOT KOBE. In two years YOU will run to Durant and Westbrook. Under the 'B' tattoo on your right tricep, put, IS A BEE-ITCH."

17. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Too Soon....

18. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

until i read it on hoopsworld, there is just no truth to it

19. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

That would be a complete overreaction. I mean, this team made it all the way to the finals in their first year together. That's pretty scary. They just need to stay the course.

PS: I hate LeDouche more than any other active player.

20. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Yah as mad as I was at bosh...I think we would be the perfect fit for this trade with our multiple of low contracts...but of course any trade with us...would all but hand them a title. Lets just say.

Scola, Flynn or Dragic, Courtney Lee or C bud, Hill or Thabeet for bosh

They get there upgrade at PG...they get there replacement in bosh (scola, and depth to the roster. Id imagine that would be the minimum wed have to pay.

Worst case wed give scola and lowry or scola, patt patt, dragic and lee and hill. I think any scenerio balances out their team so well that they will own the league for many years.