1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 3814, Apr 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Seriously, bunch of drunken r****ds.

2. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

At this point, I don't think it's this. The people left are the lowest group that looks to take advantage of situations like this. Looters? I've never had that urge, much less the coordination, to run through stores like this when I'm drunk.

This is the stream to watch (CTV, full-screen) http://mystreams.tv/promo/vriot.html

The game ended over 2.5 hours ago. What's happening now is pure destructive opportunism.

3. dockerland

dockerland Contributing Member

I can't believe what I am watching here. How stupid are some of these people looting. They are being broadcast live on tv. How the CTV reporter hasn't been attacked I will never know.

4. sew

sew Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

More like r****ds starting riots for the sake of destroying shet. This has nothing to do with hockey now at this point. Apparently 3 people died already, seriously Vancouver wtf.

7. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Watching this news stream is just...wow. Disgusting, stupid people.

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Yeah this has nothing to do with hockey, just a bunch of lowly dumbasses who like to start sh** finally have an excuse to do just that.

This doesn't really reflect too well on Vancouver...

9. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Hmm...police lined up, face off with the crowds. **** might be about to go down.

10. Poloshirtbandit

The reporter and cameraman have bodyguards.

11. teknokid

teknokid Member

It's about to go down

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Apparently a Boston fan got pushed off an overpass.....

13. TheDreams

TheDreams Member

LOL...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xl37P7S9mxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

yeah I guess I just figured the basics make sense. Same # of teams in the playoffs, same series format as the NBA (best of 7's throughout), same # of regular season games, season starts around the same time.

So basically the NHL and NBA have very very similar schedules

15. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I didn't know if Canadians losing a Stanley Cup game 7 is normally like that. But it was looking pretty crazy in that arena before the game started. Looking at the crowd going nuts during the Can. National Anthem you could totally imagine them going into riot mode if the Canucks lost.

16. mugrakers

mugrakers Member

I thought Canadians were happy people what the frack...

17. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

I was in Vancouver and left about 30 seconds before the first car was set on fire (2 minutes left in the game). And I highly doubt the passionate fans that paid money to go to the game were the ones acting up.

When I was heading out, I could tell certain drunkards were heading IN to Vancouver for the trouble... I witnessed a few guys throwing glass bottles and whatnot, smashing cars, and about 30 people fighting. And again, I was leaving early. I doubt the major hoodlums even watched the whole game. They wanted to riot - perhaps win or lose.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

[​IMG]

I've loathed Vancouver fans for at least 8 years. I feel very vindicated. However my heart goes out to the people who were trapped by the police in the streets for hours with such a huge group of worthless humans.

19. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

20. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

people watch hockey?

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uUEDdO1MAs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5uUEDdO1MAs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLfEWXGEqbQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLfEWXGEqbQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

bunch of bums. how do you get satisfaction off of rioting? and let's be sure, these fools would do the same things had vancouver won the cup. idiots using an excuse to be idiots.

#120 t_mac1, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011