1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Many Championships Will The LeBron Led Heat Win In The Coming Years (Revised)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Major Malcontent, Jun 10, 2011.

Tags:
?

How Many Championships Will The LeBron Led Heat Win In The Coming Years (Revised)

1. -2

18 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. -1

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. 0

12 vote(s)
    31.6%
  4. 1

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

By whose standards is putting up a triple double playing like crap. It was one of his best games of the series?

2. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

It's about his 4th quarters. For most other players that triple would be fantastic. With LEbron it's the following: yeah he had a triple, but were was he in the 4th quarter?? He wants to be one of the greatest right, and AGAIN he isn't leading when it is most important

3. Outlier

Outlier Member

Really? You think I'm ragging on this guy because he cheers for the Heat? It's much deeper than that pal. Read his other ridiculous posts please.

4. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Your right. I'm talking about his offensive side of the ball. Right now he can't make a shot to save his life.

5. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

I was pretty sure once he joined the Heat the days of Lebron scoring 50 were gone. I can't blame the guy for taking what the defense gives and making the correct play I think it's more of a problem with aggression and focusing on attacking the basket. If there is any player in the NBA that should be forcing the action it's him.

6. SacTown

SacTown Member

Like I explained in the other threads. I'm a Rockets fan for life. Was at the NBA finals at the summit both times. I hate the mavs with a passion, therefore I'm rooting for the Heat. I'm in my 30's and I own a successful internet marketing company where I make on average of about 26k per month. Would you like me to post screen shots of my finances in order for you to take the bet.

$100 that the heat win the series. A simple yes or no will do. If I lose I'll send $100 to your personal paypal account and another $100 to the tip jar. Put up or shut up.

1 person likes this.
  7. SacTown

SacTown Member

Took a quick screenshot of my paypal account for May & June. I'm willing to up the bet if you think $100 is too small.

[​IMG]

8. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

9. Outlier

Outlier Member

You aren't fooling ANYBODY. You're that fool that got banned a while back (the Heat fan username starts with letter A). Thanks for the good laugh. What kind of adult mentions their salary? LOL You take that bet with someone else, I'm not confident with the Mavs (I don't give a damn if the Heat win, I give a damn when people like you post idiotic ****), but I'm damn sure if the Heat lose, you're gonna disappear your ass as quickly as I could say LeDouche.

As far as you being a Rocket fan, ROFL.

10. SacTown

SacTown Member

Hopefully the mods do some work and show how wrong you are. This is my only account on this bbs that I've ever had. u mad about my income bro?

11. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Heat winning the last 2 games.

12. Kate81

Kate81 Member

I would like to vote for at least 3.

But led by LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. Not just LeBron.

13. conquistador#11

I don't get this logic. If lebron had played awesome,chalmers doesn't get his points and Sunglasses man doesn't score his six points. You don't play basketball with three basketballs at the same time. Things always balance out. =/

It's like saying Dallas could have have swept if terry and JJ had shown up in the games they lost.

14. Outlier

Outlier Member

You can show how wrong I am if you post a picture of yourself. Full face.

15. Outlier

Outlier Member

Why in the world would I care about your income? :rolleyes:

Oh and that picture I requested, I prefer it that you hold a paper sign with your username written. Thanks.

16. SacTown

SacTown Member

LOL, This outlier guys HATES Leborn so much that he has singled out those of us who DO NOT hate Lebron in his very own signature. Obsessed? Note to everyone: "If you don't hate lebron then Outlier will single you out and follow you around the bbs and add you to his signature".

17. SacTown

SacTown Member

What do you want to see? A picture of my face with my username written so that you can prove that I'm 15? I'll do it but I'm just trying to understand what point you are trying to prove. People who support Lebron are 15? I don't get it.

18. Outlier

Outlier Member

I didn't list Icehouse, noize, Steve_Francis_rules, Shaud, and many more. People who don't hate LeBron, people who have a brain, people who don't troll.

19. Outlier

Outlier Member

That you are who you say you are. Do it and I'll respect you more than I already do. And don't try to pull out some picture off the web or use your dad or older brother. No vague pictures either, if you can't help it, then post two pictures.

20. SacTown

SacTown Member

Take the bet or stop responding to me. I have nothing to prove to you about the age of my face. So, let me get this straight - as soon as you know that I'm much older than 15, you will all of the sudden respect me and take me out of your signature because I like Lebron? So a 30 yr old who likes Lebron is better than a 15 year old? :confused:

Take the bet or welcome to my ignore. Your choice.