1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[looks like] i'm in madrid

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by OmegaSupreme, May 31, 2011.

1. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Those are great pictures man. Anyone who has been to Spain is surely living vicariously through them.

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Great pics. Don't miss Barcelona!

Omega, the place you want to go to is Sitges (near Barcelona).

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

avoid the cucumbers.

take pictures of the paella

4. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Loved my Eurotrip last year...I miss it.

Enjoy some tapas for me.

5. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

hmmm... looks like a lot of homosexual activity there, sjc. we're staying @ gran versailles in chueca, so we've had just about enough of our people. does look nice though.

thx for the comments and suggestions, y'all. i'm pretty sure we're done with traveling by train for the remainder of the trip (we just have one full day left... leaving on sunday. toyed with the idea of going to el escorial tomorrow, but we just want to take it easy and enjoy being with the normal folk.

pretty sure i'm done posting pics. don't want donkeymagic to post the "surprise! no one cares!" carebear pic.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Omega, hope you didn't take this the wrong way. I just thought you would enjoy the place. It's actually pretty nice. Sounds like you are having a great trip. I'd enjoy seeing more pictures!

7. LastBasket

LastBasket Member

the city look amazing

8. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

wasn't the least bit offended, sjc. my bad for going the route of riet and omitting emoticons for dramatic effect. i was expecting you to say something like taking a side flight to vienna since i'm a little closer. ;)

it was a pret-ty cool suggestion. :)

1 person likes this.