1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Culture] Purse prank goes wrong

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dback816, May 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I've never witnessed a white guy with a Tapout shirt rip it off moments before a fight.

2. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

this. That one kid was just a meat head. All muscle, all reactionary, no forethought. the other kid looked like he was pissed he had to deal with an over-the-top sibling. Been there.

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

And as a black man myself, I can definitely say those black people were trying to steal that purse. Even with the lockout you'd think Reggie Bush could afford to buy his mom one.

3 people like this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Don't mess with Big Swoll's gramma.

5. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

This seems too ridiculous to be true.

Maybe it was set it up by the pranksters to get more views?

6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

So the "prank" guy came over, presumably to explain what was going on and to get the purse back (rightly), and suddenly he's being cussed at and threatened with violence before he can even get a word in? Ridiculous.

And I'm a naturally skeptical person, so I'm sure the black lady wasn't the only person looking to "cash in" on her discovery, but she was definitely the most obvious about it - running across the street all giddy and whatnot. What a bunch of idiots.

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

As a dirty white boy myself, I've been in trouble since I don't know when. I'm in trouble now, and I know somehow I'll find trouble again.

I'm a loner but I'm never alone. Every night, I get one step closer to the danger zone.

1 person likes this.
  8. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Man, all those racist comments on youtube are hard to read... very sad... :(

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Wow they look stupid.

10. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

They're just 13 year old kids.

11. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OaDorKGN7Sw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it ain't the race, it's the stupidity that crosses all races

2 people like this.
  12. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Those people in the last situation don't want to play along. They're mad they got "tricked" first... that's pretty silly, if you ask me. As soon as the guy went over and said "Haha, it's a joke!" they got more upset. Can't take a joke. :eek:

See, she was determined to have "SwoL" dude kick someone else's butt... she was there at first and got upset the first time. :eek: OVERREACTION is OVERREACTION.
    I agree. :mad: SwoL. Extremely SwoLL. :eek:

EDIT: I saw it without sound at first, but now I heard it... they said "You better go home"... WHY? :confused: Isn't a street a public place? If he gets punched or pushed, it's lawsuit city if that's me.

13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Reminds me of this:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9JhuOicPFZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Pulling a harmless gag, while annoying at worst, is not grounds for physically threatening somebody with violence. And no, threatening somebody is not the same level of jerkoff behavior as a mild prank is.

If I were him, I would've taken the purse back anyway, if the guy touches you he's going to prison, where he can feel free to rip his shirt off and fight people over meaningless bulls**t anytime he wants.

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I feel the same way but I doubt you are getting him convicted because it isn't exactly theft.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He touched him at least twice and nothing happened. He just cowers away back to his friends. Those kids could have been charged with disorderly conduct though...

[​IMG]

17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Punching somebody isn't exactly not assault.

18. Bandwagoner

Disturbing the peace possibly.

Ok so I put a purse out for people to pick up, someone picked it up and they are wrong? I don't think so.

Obviously not a justification for threats but that gristlehead wasn't trying to do anything but show off.

19. Bandwagoner

You seriously think he would have punched him?

I think whatever means you use to get that purse back could have also been called assault.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

In my personal experience Black men know what it takes to get arrested so I'm sure if the young man would have stood his ground the black guy would still be talking and talking and talking.

[I have 2 1/2 black friends]