1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rocketsjudoka, Apr 27, 2011.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just clicked on one page at random in the other thread and saw this:
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=6082041&postcount=62
    In case you missed the smiley that was a joke.

That said based on the rest of the page you still sound unconvinced and are continuing to throw out terms like "blind faith in Obama" considering the overwhelming evidence out there stuff like that tells me that while in terms of importance of issue you might not be a birther but in terms of political view the terms fits.

2. Rumblemintz

Rumblemintz Member

The policy agenda can still be pushed through by congress. I don't see a serious candidate available to them and it's their own fault for not marketing much sooner. I mean I remember when Obama was being touted in his first term in congress. The Dem's proped him up, got him elected and of course now are whining that he's not left enough because he's trying to find middle ground.

The Trump show is pretty entertaining but president? Cmon, this is all publicity for him. And you're right the GOP should distance themselves, like yesterday.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

#123 SamFisher, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  4. babyicedog

babyicedog Member

You're such a very sad, pathetic joke. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so small. Aren't you Republicans all about holding yourself accountable for your actions? How do YOU account for YOU? With all the time you waste on this board posting nonsense, you could've done something really productive with your time (my posts are limited to a few a month). Sad little man.

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

7 pages on this crap? Jeez.

Sam alluded to it in the recent post... I suspect one of the reasons they released it now is not necessarily because of Trump but more for Corsi. I don't think they could stomach him getting a lot of media time to promote his book. That's also why Obama slammed the media and essentially told them to grow up and be responsible.

I can't believe we're even talking about this topic, much less the politics of it.

This whole episode will one day be mentioned as a data point in the great history of the Fall of the US.

6. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

7. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

I never would have thought of that, but, coming from you, it must be true.:)

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

My birth certificate has corrections made on it and I had to get a letter from the State Registrar from Texas Vital Statistics to get a passport.

I thought possibly Obama had something like that going on. It looks clean though. He should have released it long ago.

9. Major

Major Member

Why? By letting it play out, he let the country see which Republicans were complete psychotic buffoons and which were a bit more interested in governing.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's the president's fault for enabling idiots and lunatics to carry out their ethnic invasion fantasies.

11. Bandwagoner

I doubt it hurt them politically as they are locally elected. All it did was divide people. I don't think that is really his goal.

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

place of birth in COLB = place of birth in BC

13. Bandwagoner

Sorry, did I say something that contradicted your groundbreaking statement?

i am not sure why you quoted me.

14. basso

Supporting Member

wrt the OP, it's worth repeating this is a longer form of the Certificate of Live Birth.

it's not his Birth Certificate.

15. Bandwagoner

I am not expert but it seems to be a copy of the original form filled out after the birth. So call it whatever you want but this is the original.

16. basso

Supporting Member

if it's the original, it's in remarkable good estate for a paper doc that's 50 years old, and has had no particularly special treatment to preserve it.

17. Bandwagoner

Right, they take the original and file it away. Then if you need a copy later they take out the original, copy it to this official looking paper, and stamp it as official. This action took place on 4-25 as you can see on the stamp near the bottom. Have you never needed to get a copy of you or your child's Birth Certificate?

18. basso

Supporting Member

again, the quality of the copy is a direct result of the quality of the original. My copy of my BC from Methodist Hospital, which is of roughly the same vintage, looks like crap.

19. Bandwagoner

[​IMG]

#139 Bandwagoner, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  20. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I'm just stating there's really no reason the release BC. If people wants to know where he was really born, just look at his COLB.