1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LOLzers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by clippy, Apr 5, 2011.

1. clippy

clippy Member

BEST CLOSER IN THE GAME!!!

pwned by opie

2. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

He played awful the whole game. He made a clutch 3 in the last minute but that's after he bricked a few in a row. Gordon Haywood embarrassed him.

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

the reason why they have lost the last 2 games is b/c pau gasol has averaged 10 freakin' shots a game.

kobe just never learns. fortunately for laker fans, he'll remember to do that in the playoffs.

5. clippy

clippy Member

Also LOL on the Fisher breakaway airball layup. Can't say I've seen that before.

If the Fakers had pulled this out you would have seen a zillion replays of Kobe's one basket in ten misses in the 4th. Chucker#24 played his typical unbalanced game where he didn't shoot anything in the first quarter and shot everytime down in the 4th quarter. So glad he wasn't bailed out by his teammates this time.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

OK, so it's basically official the Spurs will finish with the #1 seed in the West. Now the Grizzlies should be glad they lost at home to the Clippers.

If the Lakers meet the Bulls in the Finals, Bulls will likely have home-court advantage. If the Lakers meet the Heat in the Finals, there is a realistic chance the Heat have home-court, though I don't think it would matter in such a series.

Who is going to be the Lakers' punching bag in the 1st round? Blazers or Hornets?

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Bulls have a 2 game lead, and the Heat a game behind. Spurs probably out of reach now.

8. bongo33

bongo33 Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Shaud

Shaud Member

The obsession you have with Kobe is sickening.

1 person likes this.
  10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't think the Lakers can "punch" any of the three teams at the bottom. And the Lakers might have to play two of them because the Mavs have a good chance losing in the first round.

11. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Yeah, it's just as bad as goodbug's love for Kobe.

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah they both act the same just a difference in the side they take

13. MD_in_Training

Fisher apparently is a terrible layup-er.
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/85cZB9O_LkE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. clippy

clippy Member

Why do you read my threads then? I don't read goodbug's. I think you are obsessed with me.

15. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Paranoia sets in....

I don't know, seems goodbug's done a great job getting in your head time and again.

16. jlwee

jlwee Member

The Lakers are such a deep team that no one will beat them in a seven games series even Kobe jacks up ton of bad shots.

17. Asian Sensation

I think the Blazers can give the Lakers a good scare. I can see the series easily going 7 games and I might be crazy enough to take the Blazers in 6. Blazers have the athleticism, toughness and size to compete and they always give the Lakers fits. If Roy can play at 80% of his abilities I like the chances but even if he doesn't I think G.Wallace has finally fit in and found his niche and can be a big difference maker.

Maybe it's wishful thinking cause Blazers are a distant second favorite team but if I were the Lakers I'd much rather play the Hornets.

18. clippy

clippy Member

Sadly, this is probably true.

19. clippy

clippy Member

While I admit he did drag me into some pointless debates, ever since I learned about this ignore feature, this forum has been much better. BTW, I've just added you to the List. Tee hee!

20. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

So.... one game separates 6-8. Memphis plays both Portland and NO. Any chance they steal #6, with the Kings and Clippers in between both?