1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Post-Game Analysis: Heat 125, Rockets 119

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 27, 2011.

1. anchel

anchel Member

No.

2. amaru

amaru Member

Yea.....so bye bye playoffs

Moral of the story: Stop sucking so much in the beginning of the season and you might actually make the playoffs.

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Oh please.

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I honestly don't want to see Adelman on the bench next year.. It's funny how he put Scola on Bosh defensively at the last moments... Scola was beyond snail-like when trying to get that steal.. You guys see it? What an imbecile coach, and it's been too many instances that he's a flat out idiot.. Scola for the steal really?

5. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Why did the REFS stop calling the Miami FOULS in the 4th QTR.
    MUST HAVE HAD too many bets!!:p

6. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

They had three days and this ***** is the best they could come up with? Are you *****ting me?!

7. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

As long as Memphis doesn't go 7-1.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Knew SA would lose. They're coasting.

9. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

Intangibles

10. conquistador#11

2 superstars and one fake tough guy get it done. Awesome game by the refs allowing the rockets to hack at full force with out getting any calls on them. Feel bad for Miami, they were getting called for just standing in the vicinity of any rockets players.
    It is what it is, the Nba.

11. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Then don't call it on either side. If we looked at any of the Heat wrong it was a foul. KMart drives to the lane and gets sodomized, it's a block... WTF?

12. napalm06

The Rockets played a great game, all things considered.

Don't get me wrong, it still stings.

13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Lee and PatPat were a no show. Grizzlies get Duncan-less Spurs with a downed Manu early in the game, topped off with a Popavich ejection. Hornets are our only shot now, they have to lose a lot. Tonight is a must lose for them.

14. napalm06

Trust me... I agree 1000%. I was just joking, I can't stand Wade's sympathy garnering with the officials.

15. marky :)

marky :) Member

Seriously, the "Adelman is an idiot, he should get fired" thing is getting annoying and repetitive. Adelman is the last thing on the Rocket's list of, "Changes for Next Season." We don't match up well against the Heat. We have our 6'6 center guarding Lebron James out of necessity. How can that be Adelman's fault? If we didn't have Adelman we wouldn't have the ability to at least make the game competitive. Final score would of been 125 - 85

16. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

It's the NBA, what do you expect ? You cannot blame it on the refs though I agree the no-calls on the Rockets were abundant.

17. Roxs-Redemption

To little to late..Rockets could have pull through if Bud didnt miss to much lay-ups and the last 2.5 minutes of the 3rd quarter

Rocket's streak ended:(

18. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

tough, tough L it really hurts but it sucks more that Memphis won tonight, that's the killer.

i know he was coming back from an injury but bud blew layups, missed defensive rotations and just overall played bad - not blaming him but it was tough to watch.

Kyle Lowry is an absolute gem

19. amaru

amaru Member

Lets be honest....we aren't making the playoffs.

So in the end, thats all this run really did. It was exciting, but if you don't make the playoffs then all you did was screw up draft position. The best team not to make the playoffs 2 seasons in a row.....thats not a good title. :(

20. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Sorry, I'm just really sour on that loss. Twice this season the guys in black and white decide the game and it just eats me alive...