1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bynum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by clippy, Mar 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. clippy

clippy Member

is a POS. That is all.

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Tell me what happened. All of a sudden a few minutes ago, my Chrome browser was missing a plug-in and my LPBB stopped working. Irksome.

3. clippy

clippy Member

He "flying elbowed" Beasley, probably ending his season. Same thing he did to Gerald Wallace a few years back. If he isn't suspended, the NBA has lost whatever limited credibility it ever had.

4. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QbcjL7AVxMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

good hard foul by bynum

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Have you ever played basketball?

7. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

you need to close and reopen chrome, it has flash issues a lot really.

8. clippy

clippy Member

redalertz/douchebug is just a Faker troll. Put him on your ignore list.

9. blackistan

blackistan Member

He just elbowed him in midair and knocked him to the ground..could've seriously injured him that was a dirty play imo

10. clippy

clippy Member

The worst part is that Beasley got up and was pissed (obviously) and the refs gave him a T!

Then Kobe got bumped on the head and spent five minutes on the floor trying to sell it. Talk about a toughness difference.

11. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

He's a Kobe/Laker troll that can't find his way back to the lakerground forum. Ignore him.

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

That worked. I only started having problems when I downloaded the beta version a week ago. I might go back to the release version.

13. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

A dirty play that no coach at any level, Jerry Sloan included, would ever teach or condone. When you do that, the only possible outcome is hurting the opposing player. Beyond reproach.

14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

the old version, flash would crash and a page reload would work, this current version you need to shutdown the browser.

15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

My dear friend, Jerry Sloan would condone anything short of killing anyone. Karl Malone's career was based on deliberately hurting/injuring opposing players.

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Replayed it. Dirty and worthy of a suspension in my opinion, especially because he's done the same thing before. But it won't happen. I think the NBA needs to crack down on hitting vulnerable players while they are in the air, especially when there is no play on the ball. Bynum did nothing more than deliver a blow to Beasley's rib cage.

Even two-thirds of the people at Lakersground think Bynum should be suspended.

17. clippy

clippy Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FUUii50q7DI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keep in mind that this was right after Bynum missed a dunk and got an offensive foul. So it was out of frustration. This crap has no place in basketball. He'd better be suspended for a long time.

18. chestr

chestr Member

Ugly quality but first I saw on youtube
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FUUii50q7DI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. Convictedstupid

That was super dirty. He better get a suspension.

20. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Wow. That was a football move. No play on the ball. Bynum just flat out gave Beasley a shoulder + elbow. That's worthy of a multiple-game suspension to me.