1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers Fans Among the Worst in the NBA

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by bongo33, Mar 17, 2011.

1. bongo33

bongo33 Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-rated-among-worst-sports-fans?urn=nba-334878

2. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

I think Knicks fans are worse. Both fanbases are incredibly arrogant and confident that they'll be awesome forever. The Lakers, however, have actually something to show that they're a good team, while New York has had nothing for the past decade, yet were still asswipes. Knicks fans bragging on how Lebron would come to New York just because their city was that awesome was possibly the most annoying crap I've ever seen discussing basketball.

3. k-money

k-money Member

right. before this season they thought they could get just about anybody and everybody. there was not 1 rumor that didnt include the knicks.

4. rockets247

rockets247 Rookie

Where do HOUSTON FANS rank in worse fans in the NBA??? Saturday, we got outnumbered in terms of FANS by the Spurs in the Toyota Center. LA and NY fans might be bad...

TRUST ME, WE AREN'T BETTER.

5. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

bro it's in texas.

there were a few rockets fans when the rockets where at the at&t center

the reason is because we're not having the good season so far while the spurs are having the best season in the last 5 years

obviously the spurs fans will try to watch them when they can

6. rockets247

rockets247 Rookie

BULLCRAP.

Yes, Rockets fans travel to the AT&T Center but what does it say for our fanbase when the best team record wise in the NBA is in town and LESS than 8,000 fans in the Toyota Center were Rockets fans??? Good season or bad season, real fans support their team through thick and thin and for the Toyota Center to basically turn into a SPURS HOME GAME in a different venue is an embrassment for the Rockets fanbase and the organization. Rockets fans are always given FIRST PRIORITY to purchase tickets to home games... where did most of the tickets get purchased from? SAN ANTONIO. All Houston fans outta be ashamed that we were INVADED in our own arena and OUTNUMBERED by fans of the opposite team living 200 MILES AWAY.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Calm down.

8. rockets247

rockets247 Rookie

ABSOLUTELY NOT. SOME OF YALL NEED TO HEAR THE TRUTH.

9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Rockets fans are one of the worse in the NBA.

10. thaidizzle

thaidizzle Member

we do have a quiet stadium whenever i go to the games. everyone is too busy eating, and always show up late or something. i think mavs fans beat ours. they are always standing and all over the place.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Seriously, calm down.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

yeah but I bet those teams mentioned above have pretty weak forums compared to ours. I bet they even have avatars and allow stupid pictures on their sig.

13. MajorSeanBond

MajorSeanBond Member

Did you get lost? This is a site for Rockets fans. Get the f outta here.

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

WHY ARE YOU YELLING

1 person likes this.
  15. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Well, when you have a team that is consistently good, it's easy to get fans to the games. Same with the Spurs... Problem the Rockets have is people really don't give a ***** for a mediocre team, too many things going on for fans to care.

I say that but I remember when we had a healthy Yao and McGrady and we still couldn't get fans to the games... It wasn't until later on that fans would show up to the games, then injuries to Yao and McGrady hurt that.

16. H-town master

H-town master Member

WTF??????...... I was at the game on Monday and I was telling my friends why the he'll do we have so many fans here G'day and we were playing suns without Nash and yeah Brooks comin bac
    then there was like no suns fans there excpet two kids behind me wearing a rockets shirt saying go suns that were like five yes old
    and then did you watch that alley oop dunk by Patterson then u would have heard the crowd noise was ridiculous
    you on crack bro

17. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I used to live in LA. There are some true Laker fans but majority only appear when they are good.

18. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

LOUD NOISES!

19. New Generation

Laker fans are so stuck up about their team, I swear. Some of them, anyway.

20. Steveng12

Steveng12 Member