1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 95, Suns 93

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

Ugh. Looks like we're stuck with Orlando's draft pick now. Great "win."

2. FullMetal Sage

No mention of Hill's good game? And no mention of how much Pat fouls? Man, all it takes to be liked on this team is try hard, even if you suck(Not saying Pat sucks at all, by the way)

3. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The way Chuck was missing some of those free throws it was like he was shooting on the football shaped rims at "Adventureland". I mean seriously, when Chuck takes his kids out to a carnival as a professional basketball player dad does he seem reluctant to win junior that big teddy? Free throws are a basic freebie gimme points.. If you can't shoot them maybe the NBA is not where you should be.

4. OremLK

OremLK Member

One of these two actually matters

5. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

I'm glad we finally got the monkey off our back and won a game without TWill.

6. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Top ten NBA player......Shaq should have quit because of his inability to shoot free throws by your logic. Nice.

7. rocketsmetalspd

Then bench were non factor in this game. I was hoping that practice time would improve the second unit with addition of Dragic. RA needs to stop giving a lot pt to Miller. Miller has become reluctant to shoot the open shots. I hope Scola comes back for the Boston game.

8. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Shaq, Dwight Howard

you're smart.

9. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Wilt Chamberlain - career 51% ft shooter

10. Rockzilla

Rockzilla Member

I dunno why some of you still wearing your homer glasses and think the Rockets will make the playoff this season. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Just accept it and start thinking about next season.

11. mazinger

mazinger Member

[​IMG]

12. Chrisjaka

Chrisjaka Member

Rockzilla are you a Suns Fan,oh no wait your a Grizzlies fan in disguise.I get it well theres only room for real Rockets fans here.Anywho I think they can still do it.

13. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

Can you check back in on 3/25 and see where we are then? NO is really faltering right now with more tough games to come. PHO just lost 3 in a row and play NO tmrw with more tough games coming up for them (2 more with NO so they will knock each other down) Mem just lost Gasol for a couple of games with bad ankle. POR has a really tough stretch coming up and they are starting to fall back to reality. So I know it's a long shot and we need help, but it appears we are starting to get that help. We have the easiest sched.

14. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I'm pretty sure every single post he has is negative. It's like a subtle troll, except nobody cares.

15. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Well, aren't you the dry one f'ing up a wet dream.

16. Rockzilla

Rockzilla Member

Obviously they do since people reply to me. And I will say what I want and if you dont like it then get over it. Im speaking the truth so deal with it. Rockets arent making the playoffs. I call it like I see it. I wont let blind homerism take over. This team isnt there yet.

And to respond to others yeah I have said positive things before.

17. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  18. houseofglass21

Pathetic display of free throw shooting at the end there by Chuck and Bud. They missed what, 5 free throws in a row? Could've easily put the game away, but instead gave everyone a heart attack with a wide open three pointer by Phoenix at the buzzer.

19. houseofglass21

If they were my players and I was the coach everyone would have their ass back on the court after the game for 2 hours of free throw shooting.

20. BeARocketsFan

BeARocketsFan Member

So when Martin wins the game for us in the 4th, as he's done before, do you guys just close your eyes and pretend it didn't happen?

Last night, with no Scola, the Suns could make sure Martin didn't get the ball in the 4th. Someone else had to step up.

It's called basketball, a team sport.